The Greatest Song Wayne Ever Recorded

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Greatest Song Wayne Ever Recorded

not necessarily the best and not even really that close to my favorite. but it represents how great he was

this sht is crazy. "i usually dont do this" then the beat drops and he spazzes for the next 5 minutes. this sht is mad. then when tht passion comes out of him. "OFF THE WORLD" i got myself a boston girl, she my nypsie im her genie ride my magic carpet girl" thts tht genius wayne. and when he stops rapping and the hook just goes i told yall i told yall. and the cartoonish yet alien like mars like beat. this sht was wayne during his most greatest. "better find the exit boy my nina is so sexy boy" dominance

i always thought wayne was at his best from squad up to dedication 2/blow. but drought 3 to miss me was nothing short of greatness

like i love raw gangsta weezy. thats my favorite style, but he was so great when he went to space starting on da drought 3 up until he went to jail and this sht to me is his greatest song during tht period. next to like in the morning or something

just had to say this as i listened to this with the speakers on and blasting and heard it in a different light. goat sht

"not necessarily the best and not even really that close to my favorite."

this contradicting

also "how great he was"

im sick of this fantasy story that wayne isnt rapping good anymore lol

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Originally posted by Zimmie View Post

this contradicting

also "how great he was"

lol yeah he is for sure. but tht all around package. you know like he was young.

and i meant like his best to me was one of his songs from like 06. maybe cannon, or dedication 2, im a mother fuckin menace, hot sht or something like tht to me. greatest like shows to me shows how all around talented he was and like just his evolution and sht. like i always say he was the best rapper from 04-06 and greatest from 07-09. like he was hungry when he was being the best. when he became the greatest he and everyone else knew he was the best and he kept going and added sht tht really wasnt even known in rapping like autotune and sht and idk he just became great. like all around was great.

Comment

damn copyright really got ya
        what song dis

- - - Updated - - -

oh tld yall
        ya great song

Comment

we getting these threads daily now
          you can tell we in a drought

Comment

why would a nigga go to new orleans?

Comment

Top 5 Wayne song for me

Comment

Originally posted by Blu View Post
                Top 5 Wayne song for me
                Top 10 for me.

Comment

should of made the c4 bonus songs with no quitter

Comment

Originally posted by Zimmie View Post

this contradicting

also "how great he was"

No one is really denying his lyrical ability, it's his shitty delivery. The reason D6 gets so much praise is because his lyrics were good and his delivery was fine.

Comment

Originally posted by jsharma17 View Post
                      No one is really denying his lyrical ability, it's his shitty delivery. The reason D6 gets so much praise is because his lyrics were good and his delivery was fine.
                      What is exactly 'wrong' with his delivery?

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Greatest Wayne song ever is Skate It Off /Thread

Comment

Working...
                        X