Need help Lil Wayne music

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help Lil Wayne music

Back in the day when I was very active on this website I had almost everything Lil Wayne released (or got hacked lol) up until IANAHB 2 thanks to the work of very dedicated members here. But since then I lost my computer and broke my external drive. Years passed and I'm kinda rusted on my Weezy knwledge haha! So that's why Im asking for your help to guide me as how I can get that collection back please. Thank you!

Well you can add this to your collection : https://mega.nz/#F!w51FBC6R!elVQqpRTyUX9k05HTgu30g
    I can't trust my iPhone I think Siri the FEDs

Comment

Originally posted by W.Fuckin'Baby View Post
      Back in the day when I was very active on this website I had almost everything Lil Wayne released (or got hacked lol) up until IANAHB 2 thanks to the work of very dedicated members here. But since then I lost my computer and broke my external drive. Years passed and I'm kinda rusted on my Weezy knwledge haha! So that's why Im asking for your help to guide me as how I can get that collection back please. Thank you!
      try the downloads section friend

Comment

I dont trust that link

Comment

I dont trust that link
          lol wtf man, no one will help you that way

Comment

Originally posted by mania983 View Post
            Seriously. I just arrived here a month ago and this group has steered me to, sent me links personally, or helped me find and download over 30 GB of Wayne's music, including this site and the link above. I am in heaven every day listening to things I never even knew existed and am currently spending all my free time sorting and cataloging the music so I can try to watch the changes in his music over the years and will finally know what everyone is talking about when they are able to make an educated guess about the specific year a song that has leaked might have been produced (I mean JFC! That is incredible!). These guys are truly fucking geniuses that way. When I was a little nervous about how to do it, they even took me by my little baby hands and walked me through the steps without judgement. If you used to be active on this forum you need to trust your fam because if you are a Tunechi fan, these guys ARE your fam.

Comment

Originally posted by mania983 View Post
              He just joined the forum I see he posted only 20 times, thats why Im not sure. Anyway, I see how veteran members get treated around here now I'll manage by myself thanks for nothing

Comment

He just joined the forum I see he posted only 20 times, thats why Im not sure. Anyway, I see how veteran members get treated around here now I'll manage by myself thanks for nothing
                calm down, the man gave you a link and it's definitely legit.

Comment

It�s a Mega link which is an app that you can store files in😂 I�m trying to help you bro, and yes I am new to this website because I�m only in 11th grade and didn�t know it existed until a couple months ago
                  I can't trust my iPhone I think Siri the FEDs

Comment

Too bad - this place is a fucking treasure for people who are really interested in Tunechi.

By the way, props to @NixDaPlug for tryin' to help!

Comment

Thank you [MENTION=107944]NixDaPlug[/MENTION]

Comment

Lol what the fuck is this. You're all officially in a time out.

Comment

Working...
                        X