Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lilwayne-carter View Post
    tell us who this is @Dannym
    Enquiring minds want to know (sort of and sort of not).

Comment

DM Latecia Thomas and ask her

Comment

Originally posted by real one View Post
        I aways thought it was something around 7 inches, but after that �lbum i guess it may be 8 or even more

How big you guys think it is?
        gay

Comment

long enough to have a sign that says bad bitches only

Comment

Originally posted by ym9191 View Post
            Lmao wtffffff lock this fucking shit
            You're the curious one who saw this thread and clicked on it bro. Don't be acting like you're scarred over there lol

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by ceb420 View Post
            This is wrong

Comment

Originally posted by YaBoyInThe505 View Post
              You're the curious one who saw this thread and clicked on it bro. Don't be acting like you're scarred over there lol

- - - Updated - - -

Lmao wtf? Ur fucking stupid

Comment

Lmao wtf? Ur fucking stupid
                It's a joke mane, I think you're either deep in the closet or crazy homophobic lol

Comment

Comment

It's a joke mane, I think you're either deep in the closet or crazy homophobic lol
                    Listen this doesn't have anything to do with any of that. The point is the whole post of talking about his size on a forum is fucking weird bro.. It just crosses the line. Same if u went to a Kylie Jenner forum and u were asking for her bra. Size

Comment

Listen this doesn't have anything to do with any of that. The point is the whole post of talking about his size on a forum is fucking weird bro.. It just crosses the line. Same if u went to a Kylie Jenner forum and u were asking for her bra. Size
                      VERY weird. Doesn't anyone clean up the Forum when this sorta things happens?

Someone shouted out to DannyM about it, but I think he might be on vacation right now.

++++

I sent in a little note, but don't know if it goes to Danny or if someone else moderates this section of the Forum. Most Forums I know have several Moderators who respond to reports of odd posts/threads and move them or delete them.

Comment

its not a lie that he has a tattoo of a sign that reads 'bad bitches only' on his cock

Comment

Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
                          its not a lie that he has a tattoo of a sign that reads 'bad bitches only' on his cock
                          The lady who did a lot of his previous tattoo work was discussing the tattooing process in an article somewhere, and she said he was very stoic having his "body parts" tatted all over.

I just whimpered, and I'm not even a guy.

Comment

Working...
                          X