No announcement yet.

How big is Lil wayne's Dick?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Y'all are some idiots. It is a forum, but this is a thread. If you have a problem with a specific thread, why click it? You ruined all your chances to get it removed when your IP started interacting with the post. It may be weird, but people deserve to be themselves. I'd DEFINITELY go on a Kylie thread to ask for her bra size. I'd like to know. If people want to know certain things, where else could they go other than a forum specifically for the idea of an individual. If it's such a problem, I'll make my own forums with my own moderators, and people can leave whatever they like on it. Y'all are some haters because y'all will literally search the question, enter the thread, and then, as a matter of fact, you don't even have to ask the question. When you saw the first question and decided to read every other comment is where you slipped up. Y'all are either girls who see a bunch of guys wondering after hearing a specific album, or you are both men who may be homesexual or homophobic. You either got something against gays, or you want Wayne all to yourself. Don't compare it to ask about a woman's bra size. It's not the same. I mean, hell, if I ain't as dumb as y'all, I swear to God I can look at her and just give y'all the damn size. It's nothing like tryna look at a man's print. I wouldn't do it, so I'll ask a damn question so I don't have to see myself. Y'all are just haters and upset people. Y'all have better things to worry about, like the people who rap better than Wayne. The people who were Hip-Hop before Wayne existed. The person who'll own all of his music one day, and y'all don't see it. Stop trying to defend him because you're in love. He's a man. Lil Wayne brags about having a 9 inch dick, and that's all people need to know! Fuck! Some people ask around to see if it's true, and people never even heard Wayne say the shit. They're talking about thinking it was 6 or 7, then 8+ after the album. "Why give a b**** and inch when she'd rather have 9." The song is about our women being disloyal to us to mess around with men like him. "When a rich nigga want you, and your nigga can't do nothing for you." No lie, the only weird part is how people are still trying to guess something he told us already. For the people who will say he's over exaggerating, you are only underestimating his honesty. Lil Wayne is not just Hip-Hop. Lil Wayne is honest. 👌🏾 Day...

Comment

Originally posted by YungCinco View Post
      Y'all are some idiots. It is a forum, but this is a thread. If you have a problem with a specific thread, why click it? You ruined all your chances to get it removed when your IP started interacting with the post. It may be weird, but people deserve to be themselves. I'd DEFINITELY go on a Kylie thread to ask for her bra size. I'd like to know. If people want to know certain things, where else could they go other than a forum specifically for the idea of an individual. If it's such a problem, I'll make my own forums with my own moderators, and people can leave whatever they like on it. Y'all are some haters because y'all will literally search the question, enter the thread, and then, as a matter of fact, you don't even have to ask the question. When you saw the first question and decided to read every other comment is where you slipped up. Y'all are either girls who see a bunch of guys wondering after hearing a specific album, or you are both men who may be homesexual or homophobic. You either got something against gays, or you want Wayne all to yourself. Don't compare it to ask about a woman's bra size. It's not the same. I mean, hell, if I ain't as dumb as y'all, I swear to God I can look at her and just give y'all the damn size. It's nothing like tryna look at a man's print. I wouldn't do it, so I'll ask a damn question so I don't have to see myself. Y'all are just haters and upset people. Y'all have better things to worry about, like the people who rap better than Wayne. The people who were Hip-Hop before Wayne existed. The person who'll own all of his music one day, and y'all don't see it. Stop trying to defend him because you're in love. He's a man. Lil Wayne brags about having a 9 inch dick, and that's all people need to know! Fuck! Some people ask around to see if it's true, and people never even heard Wayne say the shit. They're talking about thinking it was 6 or 7, then 8+ after the album. "Why give a b**** and inch when she'd rather have 9." The song is about our women being disloyal to us to mess around with men like him. "When a rich nigga want you, and your nigga can't do nothing for you." No lie, the only weird part is how people are still trying to guess something he told us already. For the people who will say he's over exaggerating, you are only underestimating his honesty. Lil Wayne is not just Hip-Hop. Lil Wayne is honest. 👌🏾 Day...
      Lol what

Comment

Y'all are some idiots. It is a forum, but this is a thread. If you have a problem with a specific thread, why click it? You ruined all your chances to get it removed when your IP started interacting with the post. It may be weird, but people deserve to be themselves. I'd DEFINITELY go on a Kylie thread to ask for her bra size. I'd like to know. If people want to know certain things, where else could they go other than a forum specifically for the idea of an individual. If it's such a problem, I'll make my own forums with my own moderators, and people can leave whatever they like on it. Y'all are some haters because y'all will literally search the question, enter the thread, and then, as a matter of fact, you don't even have to ask the question. When you saw the first question and decided to read every other comment is where you slipped up. Y'all are either girls who see a bunch of guys wondering after hearing a specific album, or you are both men who may be homesexual or homophobic. You either got something against gays, or you want Wayne all to yourself. Don't compare it to ask about a woman's bra size. It's not the same. I mean, hell, if I ain't as dumb as y'all, I swear to God I can look at her and just give y'all the damn size. It's nothing like tryna look at a man's print. I wouldn't do it, so I'll ask a damn question so I don't have to see myself. Y'all are just haters and upset people. Y'all have better things to worry about, like the people who rap better than Wayne. The people who were Hip-Hop before Wayne existed. The person who'll own all of his music one day, and y'all don't see it. Stop trying to defend him because you're in love. He's a man. Lil Wayne brags about having a 9 inch dick, and that's all people need to know! Fuck! Some people ask around to see if it's true, and people never even heard Wayne say the shit. They're talking about thinking it was 6 or 7, then 8+ after the album. "Why give a b**** and inch when she'd rather have 9." The song is about our women being disloyal to us to mess around with men like him. "When a rich nigga want you, and your nigga can't do nothing for you." No lie, the only weird part is how people are still trying to guess something he told us already. For the people who will say he's over exaggerating, you are only underestimating his honesty. Lil Wayne is not just Hip-Hop. Lil Wayne is honest.  Day...
        its never this deep. im cacklin lmaooooo
        Don't get too high to look over blessings

Comment

Y'all are some idiots. It is a forum, but this is a thread. If you have a problem with a specific thread, why click it? You ruined all your chances to get it removed when your IP started interacting with the post. It may be weird, but people deserve to be themselves. I'd DEFINITELY go on a Kylie thread to ask for her bra size. I'd like to know. If people want to know certain things, where else could they go other than a forum specifically for the idea of an individual. If it's such a problem, I'll make my own forums with my own moderators, and people can leave whatever they like on it. Y'all are some haters because y'all will literally search the question, enter the thread, and then, as a matter of fact, you don't even have to ask the question. When you saw the first question and decided to read every other comment is where you slipped up. Y'all are either girls who see a bunch of guys wondering after hearing a specific album, or you are both men who may be homesexual or homophobic. You either got something against gays, or you want Wayne all to yourself. Don't compare it to ask about a woman's bra size. It's not the same. I mean, hell, if I ain't as dumb as y'all, I swear to God I can look at her and just give y'all the damn size. It's nothing like tryna look at a man's print. I wouldn't do it, so I'll ask a damn question so I don't have to see myself. Y'all are just haters and upset people. Y'all have better things to worry about, like the people who rap better than Wayne. The people who were Hip-Hop before Wayne existed. The person who'll own all of his music one day, and y'all don't see it. Stop trying to defend him because you're in love. He's a man. Lil Wayne brags about having a 9 inch dick, and that's all people need to know! Fuck! Some people ask around to see if it's true, and people never even heard Wayne say the shit. They're talking about thinking it was 6 or 7, then 8+ after the album. "Why give a b**** and inch when she'd rather have 9." The song is about our women being disloyal to us to mess around with men like him. "When a rich nigga want you, and your nigga can't do nothing for you." No lie, the only weird part is how people are still trying to guess something he told us already. For the people who will say he's over exaggerating, you are only underestimating his honesty. Lil Wayne is not just Hip-Hop. Lil Wayne is honest.  Day...
          [MENTION=106134]BrewCityCM[/MENTION] behind this account

Comment

this whole thread

Comment

Comment

he told us on my homies still

Comment

I wanna see pics of it and maybe smell it

Comment

Working...
                  X