No announcement yet.

'Mumble Rap'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You all wanted to dismiss new rappers cause they were 'mumble rappers' but when wayne bends over to those trends now you guys say 'no no its actually hit southern heritage!' suck me off

Funeral was FULL of 'mumble rap' but wayne dusty so he has no idea how to do it well he needs to go back to doing what he does well and stop trying conform cause he S U C K S at new age beats and flows

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Originally posted by Zimmie View Post
      You all wanted to dismiss new rappers cause they were 'mumble rappers' but when wayne bends over to those trends now you guys say 'no no its actually hit southern heritage!' suck me off

Funeral was FULL of 'mumble rap' but wayne dusty so he has no idea how to do it well he needs to go back to doing what he does well and stop trying conform cause he S U C K S at new age beats and flows
      literally couldnt have said it any better than this.

Comment

Originally posted by TrukDaWurl77 View Post
        literally couldnt have said it any better than this.
        if he wants to do new age sounds again imma need him to work with actual prolific producers of this era someone like metro, zaytoven, pierre bourne

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Originally posted by Zimmie View Post
          if he wants to do new age sounds again imma need him to work with actual prolific producers of this era someone like metro, zaytoven, pierre bourne
          dude YES not just picking random beats from youtube lmao. he needs a new engineer who can properly master his voice as well. the audio quality of his voice on all his new shit is so bad compared to everything pre fwa. idk what happened but it sounds like he's recording with a webcam microphone.

Comment

I always thought mumble rap was rappers rappin while on xanax and/or lean. That why they mumblin right? lol

Comment

Working...
            X