Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Wayne not decide features and album cuts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by slayeroo View Post
    MaybachMusic choses which songs make the cut? Damn Ross
    And here I thought it was Marilyn Manson. Darnit!

Comment

[QUOTE=meezyslime1;1640265]Sorry, pretty new to this site, but is it true he just records and has MM put everything together for him?[/QUOTE

Mack decides, but from what he said in Car Test, Velvet might be different. I hope he picks em.

Comment

one man should not decide from his opinion

you need a team doing it

Comment

wayne had control over funeral

Mack Maine has the best ear however....

mack should be in charge with album sequencing

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Originally posted by Zimmie View Post
            wayne had control over funeral

Mack Maine has the best ear however....

mack should be in charge with album sequencing
            I usually would disagree with that statement but considering he knew people would like bastard, never mind, mahogany, mama Mia, and funeral means he really does have an ear.

However the songs Wayne chose in the car test shows he knows when he�s really doing something.

I�m just sayin cuz he liked stop playing with me, wild dogs, and funeral and as we saw played them in the car. Those are easily some of the best 3 songs on the album. And unique at that. However yeah there are some songs he promotes that take me by surprise.

- - - Updated - - -
            [MENTION=62207]Zimmie[/MENTION] funeral or cv? Or too early

Comment

Originally posted by jhoya101 View Post
              I usually would disagree with that statement but considering he knew people would like bastard, never mind, mahogany, mama Mia, and funeral means he really does have an ear.

However the songs Wayne chose in the car test shows he knows when he’s really doing something.

I’m just sayin cuz he liked stop playing with me, wild dogs, and funeral and as we saw played them in the car. Those are easily some of the best 3 songs on the album. And unique at that. However yeah there are some songs he promotes that take me by surprise.

- - - Updated - - -
              @Zimmie funeral or cv? Or too early

i like mack maine as waynes manager tbh he knows what he doing he also has some sort of musical background to him seeing he was a rapper and all so he knows what sounds good and doesn't whilst someone like cortez has never attempted to make music so wouldnt have the knowledge like mack maine would

also wayne definitely would have a ear of what makes his own music good in a way there may be a personal appreciation for a song he made or more weight to a certain bar spoken that sort of thing

funeral v C5
              funeral grows on me with every listen but C5 just does it for me the introspective weight behind it makes it stand out more for me

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Originally posted by slayeroo View Post
                MaybachMusic choses which songs make the cut? Damn Ross
                MM can stand for many things - Maybach Music, Music Mafia, Meek Mill, Mack Maine 🤣

Comment

Originally posted by meezyslime1 View Post
                  Sorry, pretty new to this site, but is it true he just records and has MM put everything together for him?
                  Yep it�s a bad error from Wayne

Comment

That useless piece of shit does!!

Dear Mr. ImTooGoodToDropAnAlbum

Comment

Originally posted by Zimmie View Post
                      i like mack maine as waynes manager tbh he knows what he doing he also has some sort of musical background to him seeing he was a rapper and all so he knows what sounds good and doesn't whilst someone like cortez has never attempted to make music so wouldnt have the knowledge like mack maine would

also wayne definitely would have a ear of what makes his own music good in a way there may be a personal appreciation for a song he made or more weight to a certain bar spoken that sort of thing

funeral v C5
                      funeral grows on me with every listen but C5 just does it for me the introspective weight behind it makes it stand out more for me
                      Couldn't agree more.

Comment

Working...
                      X