• The lost Grails KILLED both versions of the Carter 5 and funeral

True or not?

Didn't kill but were better

Comment

Originally posted by jsharma17 View Post
      Didn't kill but were better
      It definitely killed funeral

Comment

I memorized the lyrics for all the grails in about a week and OG C5 in like a month and I still don't even know half the lyrics of official C5 and Funeral so I'd have to agree with this. Wayne had it right the first time around with IANAHB2 and C5 sorry not sorry
        RawTuneNotACartoon

Comment

Originally posted by Raw Tune Not A Cartoon View Post
          I memorized the lyrics for all the grails in about a week and OG C5 in like a month and I still don't even know half the lyrics of official C5 and Funeral so I'd have to agree with this. Wayne had it right the first time around with IANAHB2 and C5 sorry not sorry
          Yeah. Can't believe he let one or two crazy lines stop him from releasing it. I understand wanting to perfect stuff, but dont change the whole damn thing cmon

Comment

Funeral yea, but not Carter V

Comment

Not sure what you mean by killed... quality?

There are really probably 10 total tracks from the IANAHBII/CV leaks that absolutely should have been on those albums.

It amazes me how much people love a track like Road Lizard which has more ridiculous lyrics than the most hated tracks on IANAHBII.

I think the hype from being a Leak gets to some of you. It's the same for CIII. Maybe 5-10 of the Empire leaks absolutely should have made the album, but those were leaked a year + before the album.

I am just happy as a Wayne fan to be able to listen to any and all of the leaks and official releases whenever I want!

Comment

Funeral, Carter V yeah, but not OG Carter 5

Comment

Originally posted by bhawks24 View Post
                  Not sure what you mean by killed... quality?

There are really probably 10 total tracks from the IANAHBII/CV leaks that absolutely should have been on those albums.

It amazes me how much people love a track like Road Lizard which has more ridiculous lyrics than the most hated tracks on IANAHBII.

I think the hype from being a Leak gets to some of you. It's the same for CIII. Maybe 5-10 of the Empire leaks absolutely should have made the album, but those were leaked a year + before the album.

I am just happy as a Wayne fan to be able to listen to any and all of the leaks and official releases whenever I want!
                  Road lizard was the tightest song on the tape lyrically. So much so I was mind boggled the first time I listened to it

Comment

Wayne's leftovers have been better than his actual albums since C3.

Comment

OG C5 is untouchable not even close...

Comment

I hope we don't say the same about OG Funeral if it's out there

Comment

Working...
                        X