New theory about Wayne and Drizzy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New theory about Wayne and Drizzy

Alright this might be cap but Drake latest interview he says Wayne is his favorite artist ever and that he will always talk to him so it kind of puts an end to the supposed beeef that everyone thinks they have and then Wayne himself said in the Car Test interview that he's been pocketing good songs for Velvet so that it takes off when he decides to release it. Wellllll what if Drake and Wayne have been pocketing every collaboration they've done in the past 8 years. I say 8 because that's around the time they were appearing on each others shit consistently.

which interview drake say this

Comment

The rap radar interview with Elliot Wilson.

Comment

Originally posted by GuddaFAN View Post
        Alright this might be cap but Drake latest interview he says Wayne is his favorite artist ever and that he will always talk to him so it kind of puts an end to the supposed beeef that everyone thinks they have and then Wayne himself said in the Car Test interview that he's been pocketing good songs for Velvet so that it takes off when he decides to release it. Wellllll what if Drake and Wayne have been pocketing every collaboration they've done in the past 8 years. I say 8 because that's around the time they were appearing on each others shit consistently.
        I Like Your Profile Name

Comment

If they dropped an album full of Family Feud level tracks it'd be sick

Comment

You know these mfs never beefed with each other right? Just because they not shouting each other out on every single song doesn't mean they beefing lol....neither of them are obligated to do so

Comment

Originally posted by GuddaFAN View Post
              they never had beef anyway, do you really think wayne would beef with his artist?

Comment

We gonna get that collab album one day

Comment

drake calls everyone his favorite artist lol

Comment

Originally posted by KnockMeOut View Post
                    If they dropped an album full of Family Feud level tracks it'd be sick
                    fuck that bruh
                    i want 'i can take your girl' and 'my darlin baby' and 'with you' type of songs

Comment

Santa is real too according to OP

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

whos up next to make the #4587981564565 thread about drizzy + wayne relationship

at this point we may as well merge all the threads and sticky that bitch

Comment

Working...
                        X