Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Everytime"

Funny story about this song, I was with Wayne when recording this for NC2

I remember it was late we'd been there for a couple hours already and it was me and about 5 other people (I was with Lucci) Wayne showed up about 11pm and we all got introduced and he immediately started recording this song.

The specific part I remember about this night was when he says "everytime she move she got a little reminder" he stopped after that line and looked around and was like "awh hell no you know I got to change that line, hoes going to be thinking I got a little dick" and laughed for a good minute and recorded it again using "stiff reminder" for the remaining hooks.

I never thought this track would see the light of day, the missing verse was suppose to be Lil' Twist if I'm not mistaken, weird how his verse or the finished track got released but the unfinished unedited version did. Lucci ended up on one of the songs on NC2 but it wasn't done that same night.

Originally posted by waynesgoonsquad View Post
    Funny story about this song, I was with Wayne when recording this for NC2

I remember it was late we'd been there for a couple hours already and it was me and about 5 other people (I was with Lucci) Wayne showed up about 11pm and we all got introduced and he immediately started recording this song.

The specific part I remember about this night was when he says "everytime she move she got a little reminder" he stopped after that line and looked around and was like "awh hell no you know I got to change that line, hoes going to be thinking I got a little dick" and laughed for a good minute and recorded it again using "stiff reminder" for the remaining hooks.

I never thought this track would see the light of day, the missing verse was suppose to be Lil' Twist if I'm not mistaken, weird how his verse or the finished track got released but the unfinished unedited version did. Lucci ended up on one of the songs on NC2 but it wasn't done that same night.

grab a harddrive next time you there

Comment

who are you? a weed carrier?

Comment

Originally posted by waynesgoonsquad View Post
        Funny story about this song, I was with Wayne when recording this for NC2 I remember it was late we'd been there for a couple hours already and it was me and about 5 other people (I was with Lucci) Wayne showed up about 11pm and we all got introduced and he immediately started recording this song. The specific part I remember about this night was when he says "everytime she move she got a little reminder" he stopped after that line and looked around and was like "awh hell no you know I got to change that line, hoes going to be thinking I got a little dick" and laughed for a good minute and recorded it again using "stiff reminder" for the remaining hooks. I never thought this track would see the light of day, the missing verse was suppose to be Lil' Twist if I'm not mistaken, weird how his verse or the finished track got released but the unfinished unedited version did. Lucci ended up on one of the songs on NC2 but it wasn't done that same night.
        who are you?

Comment

[MENTION=102895]waynesgoonsquad[/MENTION] you have connections to wayne?

Comment

That's interesting

Comment

That�s crazy but Funny story about this song, I was with Wayne when recording this for NC2

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

lol that's random but cool story, must be fun to witness his recording process in person.

get ready to be harassed online from now on some gon call you a liar other will spam your inbox about unreleased music and questions about Wayne

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

prove you're legit lol

Comment

Really guys lol
                    ​repetition is the father of learning

Comment

Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post
                      lol that's random but cool story, must be fun to witness his recording process in person.

get ready to be harassed online from now on some gon call you a liar other will spam your inbox about unreleased music and questions about Wayne

already hit his dms

Comment

Nice. It�s a banger.

Comment

Working...
                        X