No announcement yet.

Lil Wayne influences on Eternal Atake

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol uzi delievry is probably more consistent than waynes. like uzi never really has a bad delievry but waynes delievry at his best is still prob top in the league. like on tht flow switch on the intro, wild dogs, bastard, the starting delievry on darkside or when he switched it midsong, harden, piano trap, some parts on waynes world etc. the hook on t.o., stop playin wit me, mahogany, tht last verse on mamma mia... its just he has so many and so many tht fans like tht to everyone u dont get exactly what u want.
    Last edited by jhoya101; 03-09-2020, 01:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jhoya101 View Post
      lol uzi delievry is probably more consistent than waynes. like uzi never really has a bad delievry but waynes delievry at his best is still prob top in the league. like on tht flow switch on the intro, wild dogs, bastard, the starting delievry on darkside or when he switched it midsong, harden, piano trap, some parts on waynes world etc. the hook on t.o., stop playin wit me, mahogany, tht last verse on mamma mia... its just he has so many and so many tht fans like tht to everyone u dont get exactly what u want.
      Uzi never had bad delivery? Did you forget bad and boujee

I hate them thirsty bitches
      Cut them off like circumcision
      -Lil Wayne

Comment

Y'all playin Funeral around the hoes?

Comment

Exactly, especially with funeral. It was a mix of all his different styles

Comment

Originally posted by jsharma17 View Post
            Y'all playin Funeral around the hoes?

only action you getting it when you milk yourself at the end of the day dont play

- - - Updated - - -

i love EA but you mothafckinas are wildin and crazy wayne had like 080808 flows on a project uzi had own lane on his project stop playing with waynes name

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Funeral is a bloated Mess comprised of half filler tracks. Wayne raps very well but his delivery and production are below average. Uzi is a weaker rapper but far better artist/music maker
              better artist music maker? thats funny

- - - Updated - - -

Too much bs on the forum lately, i cant stand that people are even comparing uzi to wayne

Comment

Originally posted by Mbminas View Post
                better artist music maker? thats funny

- - - Updated - - -

Too much bs on the forum lately, i cant stand that people are even comparing uzi to wayne
                You're extra hurt your favorite artist getting outsold. The masses have spoken pimp. 300k>140k>

Comment

i bet this is uzi's peak. unlike his last few albums not many bangers on here. i bet the next one does less and hes gone in 2-3 years. hes about to be rich homie quanned

Comment

i bet this is uzi's peak. unlike his last few albums not many bangers on here. i bet the next one does less and hes gone in 2-3 years. hes about to be rich homie quanned
                    if thats true he did it to himself tho

Comment

You're extra hurt your favorite artist getting outsold. The masses have spoken pimp. 300k>140k>
                      Uzi only sold due to the hype and the anticipation from him not dropping shit for such a long time lol. Not because it’s GOOD
                      Flows so raw, this beat is pregnant
                      Flow so tight, it's yeast infected

Kill 'em all when they least expect it

Comment

Originally posted by mikefromdaville View Post
                        Uzi only sold due to the hype and the anticipation from him not dropping shit for such a long time lol. Not because it’s GOOD
                        Exactly, and the new generation fuck with him... thought we went over this already? lol

Comment

Originally posted by mikefromdaville View Post
                          Couldn't this be said about C5 too? Nearly all songs fell off the billboard the week/2 weeks after the album came out. C5 has no replay value so I guess it makes sense. 480k->140k is an enormous drop off too.

Comment

Working...
                          X