in the hood
    rockstar
    seat down low
    young niggas
    9mm
    ill holla
    done it now
    beat without bass
    just listen to his flow in those verses and tell me this isn't the coldest flow ever
    Dedication 2/Blow Wayne comes very close second

Yeah this shit is nasty asf bruh. My boy had no buisness with that "slide out the ferrari, I came to wet up the party" shit omg

Comment

That's my favorite era.

Those LFLS verses >>>>>

Comment

hungry wayne >>>>>

Comment

These kids have no idea about this Wayne...

Comment

Originally posted by vintageweezyf View Post
            These kids have no idea about this Wayne...
            Lmao no idea

Comment

Originally posted by jhoya101 View Post
              Lmao no idea
              It’s sad af tbh. I tried showing my younger cousin Wayne’s music and he admits he’s filthy but never listens to him. He’s stuck on new age rappers. I feel like if I showed him the older stuff he would just think it’s out dated tbh. All these kids care about is melody and the same migos flow with heavy autotune, smh...

Comment

It’s sad af tbh. I tried showing my younger cousin Wayne’s music and he admits he’s filthy but never listens to him. He’s stuck on new age rappers. I feel like if I showed him the older stuff he would just think it’s out dated tbh. All these kids care about is melody and the same migos flow with heavy autotune, smh...
                i don't know what happend to Wayne during that time period, but he did the OG C3, Lil Weezyana, ICFMF with Juelz and Da Drought 3 during that time, all classic material. Had the coolest look and swag in his career during that time too, with the long sideburns and diamonds all over him, just look at the We Takin Over video or Black Republicans. That's definitely my favorite version of Wayne.

Comment

I agree 100%. It's my favorite Wayne flow of all time. You could hear the hunger in that voice. I love it. It's always what made LFLS so great.
                  #FreeColleGrove2

Comment

It�s a shame tbh. Listenin to Wayne back then was like magic tbh.it�s sad. Not even just Wayne but tht whole era of rap is slept on. Like when people really were spitting. Like bought their best flows and bars every track. And Wayne was just runnin circles around everybody

Comment

I agree
                      this my favorite version of Wayne

Comment

World sleeping on wayne

Comment

Working...
                        X