Bank Account is one of Wayne best freestyles EVER

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kreston Kent View Post
    I want the 4 minutes of my life back that I just wasted re-listening to that track.
    so you've turned into a weezy hater now??

Comment

Originally posted by Fireman View Post
      Don't get me wrong he killed it but its not better than Big Bad Wolf, For Nothing or Bloody Mary
      I like it better than Big Bad Wolf because of how he flows. The other two are better tho which shows how underrated D6/R actually are

Comment

Originally posted by back on my bullish*t View Post
        so you've turned into a weezy hater now??
        of course not. it's just not up to his standard. it's fine. it's not terrible. fine. unless someone can point out something of real interest in it?

Kreston Kent

Author of
        The Literary Genius of Lil Wayne
        #1 Rap Bestseller Amazon Paperback
        #1 Rap Bestseller Amazon Kindle
        #1 Music Bestseller Apple iBooks
        #3 Arts & Entertainment Bestseller Apple iBooks

Comment

Originally posted by Blu View Post
          I like it better than Big Bad Wolf because of how he flows. The other two are better tho which shows how underrated D6/R actually are
          I feel ya bro he did ride that beat no doubt about that. And yeah D6 & D6R have alot of bright spots!
          #FreeColleGrove2

Comment

of course not. it's just not up to his standard. it's fine. it's not terrible. fine. unless someone can point out something of real interest in it?
            Something that comes to mind is when he says "as long as i get to the stu" referencing a previous line of him sipping the soup.
            Stu actually means studio but the play on words with soup, idk i just thought that was really cool.

Also when he says shes taller but its fine together we 6'9", i thought that was dope

Comment

Originally posted by Blu View Post
              Still can�t believe how much he killed that shit, flowing so effortlessly. Sounded like a modern No Ceilings
              It took me a few listens when it first came out but it is a dope song!!

Comment

surely not one of his best ever
                But I do love the way he flows on it too !

Comment

There are thousands of better Wayne mixtape tracks. Check out the Squad Up series! The ENTIRE Drought 3 double disc is better than Bank Account. There are even 20+ D6/Reloaded tracks that are better.

Bank Account is an average Wayne mixtape track

Comment

Originally posted by BrewCitySQ View Post
                    There are thousands of better Wayne mixtape tracks. Check out the Squad Up series! The ENTIRE Drought 3 double disc is better than Bank Account. There are even 20+ D6/Reloaded tracks that are better.

... and it’s still one of Wayne’s best like I said because Wayne is that great

Comment

Originally posted by BrewCitySQ View Post

[MENTION=62472]BrewCityYM[/MENTION] Who hates you this much??? Whoever this is is fucking with you hardcore

BrewCityCM & now BrewCitySQ
                      #FreeColleGrove2

Comment

you're so focused on multi syllable rhymes that anything else kind of flys under your radar sadly.

Comment

Originally posted by Zodiac! View Post
                          you're so focused on multi syllable rhymes that anything else kind of flys under your radar sadly.
                          I'm so focused on identifiable, countable, objective literary devices, yes. Length of rhyme, metaphor, pun, forms of repetition and symbolism that spans lines, stanzas, songs, albums. Yes, that: the exact things that make Wayne objectively different from and better than anyone else at lyrics. The rest is subjective personal opinion where you can't substantiate a preference for Ke$ha or Matchbox 20 or Boy George or Drake or Wayne or anything. That's the whole point of what I do. So point out something real in the song or just declare your personal preference.

Kreston Kent

Author of
                          The Literary Genius of Lil Wayne
                          #1 Rap Bestseller Amazon Paperback
                          #1 Rap Bestseller Amazon Kindle
                          #1 Music Bestseller Apple iBooks
                          #3 Arts & Entertainment Bestseller Apple iBooks

Comment

Working...
                          X