Tha Quarantine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrewCitySQ View Post
    We all know Weezy will be in the stu even more than usual with the world being shut down. Mixtape time! Tha Quarantine!

Let's get a Godzilla Remix, that Uzi track that samples BMJR... What other tracks should he murk!?
    No Auto for sure!!

Comment

don�t get peoples hopes up

xxx

Comment

Didn't Wayne allude to cooking up something for the people in the all the smoke podcast? I wouldnt say it's impossible that whatever it ends up being will be called The Quarantine.

Comment

Originally posted by Zodiac! View Post
          Didn't Wayne allude to cooking up something for the people in the all the smoke podcast? I wouldnt say it's impossible that whatever it ends up being will be called The Quarantine.
          yep until mack maine and tez decide to fuck that up

Comment

To be quite honest (not to pull a KidComet here) but I'd really love for Wayne - if he ends up releasing music for this quarantine -
            to make some music like this

would be the perfect time and he really has the ability to say some meaningful stuff while staying true to himself
            also this is one / if not the most positive verse he ever did imo - and also underrated as fuck
            Last edited by TuneFromMoon; 04-12-2020, 07:39 AM.

Comment

He should master all the songs from the CIII sessions. The most known at least.

Comment

Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
                yep until mack maine and tez decide to fuck that up
                It would have been the perfect project.

Comment

Working...
                X