Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rare Lil Wayne & Birdman hot97 Interview (they address the kissing photo)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yo wtf the put down like father like son on all streaming platforms smh

Comment

Originally posted by My Hubbie View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Shake View Post
        did this just happen recently?

Comment

did this just happen recently?
          I know it's been down since fall 2019. Probaly got taken down in 2018 though.

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post
            I know it's been down since fall 2019. Probaly got taken down in 2018 though.

that's very weird im in canada and it's available on spotify for me

Comment

Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post
              Angie: How did your father son relationship start?

Baby: Belee dat.

- - - Updated - - -

and the way Wayne said it, sounds like he thought it was fishy himself. and why he always gotta mention that he met Baby Friday the 13th. Thing I don't understand is why Wayne is still cool with him after all this shit. Especially with the shooting, even Wayne confirmed himself in the Chico song that he thought Baby was involved. Then Baby confirms the suspicion even more by cencoring that line.
              Wayne always reunites with people who dissed him in the past. T-Streets, Gudda and Kidd Kidd reunited with Wayne in 2007-2008 while previously dissed him with Gillie. Hot Boyz also dissed Wayne multiple times and they also reunited so it's nothing new

Comment

Originally posted by mania983 View Post
                Wayne would be so much respected if he signed with Jay Z
                he was competing with jay

Comment

Originally posted by mania983 View Post
                  Wayne always reunites with people who dissed him in the past. T-Streets, Gudda and Kidd Kidd reunited with Wayne in 2007-2008 while previously dissed him with Gillie. Hot Boyz also dissed Wayne multiple times and they also reunited so it's nothing new
                  damn u right that's a pattern I never recognized

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

Originally posted by martian master View Post
                    that's very weird im in canada and it's available on spotify for me
                    Same here, stream it all the time

- - - Updated - - -

Wayne is literally too forgiving, I don't know how he can be friendly with birdman after everything he's been put though by him... how he can keep mack and tez around, etc.

Like yea he became a hit because of birdman but since then so many better options have been available for him (cough sign with Jay cough)

Comment

Working...
                    X