Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who Will Be this Generations Lil Wayne

https://www.hotnewhiphop.com/who-wil...ws.106885.html

yall see this sht. this is the sht im talking about. they sed lil uzi, young thug, nba youngboy and lil baby. its just disrespectful

I like some of these guys, but no. They can't match his lyrical ability and his work ethic. I don't know if anybody can come close to him.

Comment

lil uzi vert for sure

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Originally posted by Zimmie View Post
        lil uzi vert for sure

Comment

Uzi or no one, Drake already did his thing I guess

Comment

Nobody it�s so disrespectful that these artists are being compare to him but they are not on his level lyrically but it is what it is

Comment

Like it or not it's Lil Uzi. Drake been running the game but I guess u mean since 2015.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/bryanro.../#22f274b812a4

''Only Drake, Lil Wayne and Post Malone have earned bigger streaming weeks than Lil Uzi Vert.'' (Wayne was the last one to hit this record with C5, 433 miliions streams first week. )

and it's not disrespectful it's about who is the next one to have such huge popularity, impact and influence on the game as Wayne had. If anything this is once again confirming Wayne's legend status.

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

lil uzi? the dude cant even pronounce his words properly and his lyrical content is trash.

You guys must not hold lil wayne in high regard to even consider someone so trash on waynes level.

If I had to pick a name on that website id go with denzel.

Insanely popular. Insanely gifted. Pronounces his words. Clear grasp of english. Lyrical content is decent (Not waynes level but still decent) Creative. A household name.

Comment

i aint clicking no damn HNHH article or reading anything from that website, it's a virus just like complex

Comment

Not to be that guy, but honestly nobody. There will never be another Wayne. He is and always will be in a class all his own, from his work ethic to his lyrical versatility. There won't be another one like Wayne and that's why we gotta appreciate him while he's here. Shame for those who are missing out on this man's legacy while it's still in progress.
                    Last edited by Raw Tune Not A Cartoon; 03-25-2020, 05:04 PM.
                    RawTuneNotACartoon

Comment

There will never be another Tunechi.

Has Uzi influenced a whole new generation, won 4 huge awards in one night, sold 1 million first week, created a label and found 2 artists that are on the same level or bigger than him? Nope.

Comment

NBA Youngboy?

But in all seriousness Lols to the other names too... like, I get the article is talking about wayne's impact and who is gonna be the next rapper to be that big/impact a generation etc... but do ya really have to word it like that?

Ofc there will be other big names and all but don't compare them to wayne, so disrespectful His game can only be compared to his peers at most, ain't nobody close to matching him with what hip hop has now become.

Comment

Working...
                        X