Scarface Rumor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scarface Rumor

Is it true wayne sent scarface to eminem and he never responded. so wayne went to an interview and sed people are scared to get on a track with him? and where is tht interview cuz ive seen it before but cant find it.

but yeah was em supposed to be on scarface, and is this the song he was talking about in tht interview. and where is the interview

Originally posted by jhoya101 View Post
    Is it true wayne sent scarface to eminem and he never responded. so wayne went to an interview and sed people are scared to get on a track with him? and where is tht interview cuz ive seen it before but cant find it.

but yeah was em supposed to be on scarface, and is this the song he was talking about in tht interview. and where is the interview
    im glad he wasnt lol

Comment

Originally posted by ym9191 View Post
      im glad he wasnt lol
      lol

Comment

Originally posted by jhoya101 View Post

I always thought the same as well, that Eminem was gonna be the guest feature on the open verse of Scarface. But tbh I love the song as it is, the open verse is almost like the perfect breath of fresh air after the monstrous bars he delivered a verse prior.
        RawTuneNotACartoon

Comment

it's never been proven
          just a rumor

forget who the interview was with i seen it tho

Royce responded to the interview though @ 3:59

I'm crazy like saying Shady is afraid to do songs with niggas

Comment

If Eminem was on that song.......

Comment

It was an interview with DJ Semtex when Wayne was out here in the UK, I loved that interview.

Comment

Originally posted by Danny M View Post
                It was an interview with DJ Semtex when Wayne was out here in the UK, I loved that interview.
                I gotta pick that cup up... muthafucka be drinkin a muthafuckin success potion .... hahaha 100% a classic Wayne interview
                R.I.P DAD

Comment

Originally posted by J.M.I View Post
                  I gotta pick that cup up... muthafucka be drinkin a muthafuckin success potion .... hahaha 100% a classic Wayne interview
                  you quoted the wrong interview

Comment

here it is 4:04

Comment

It would have been pill ediction eminem with MJ and child molest references galore. So good that this did not happen.

Comment

Originally posted by mania983 View Post
                        you quoted the wrong interview
                        shiiit I got confused with Tim Westwood hahaha
                        R.I.P DAD

Comment

Working...
                        X