my opinion is he is still my favorite rapper

Comment

Originally posted by mania983 View Post
          you didn't like Carter 5? or D6?
          Nope
          But D6 I won�t know I it. It was cool

Everything else, TRASH! Leaks, features, album songs........ TRASH

Comment

No problems was the end of tht classic wayne feel to me. with the charisma energy and everything. he's been hit or miss with everything since. some gems here and there but hit or miss. his delivery is getting weaker and weaker tho. it just dont sound like hes feelin it no more. outside of a couple songs here and there.

Comment

Originally posted by BrewCityYM View Post
              NC2 was trash and the years following that have been Trash
              naw

Comment

Nope
                But D6 I won’t know I it. It was cool

Why are you still here then ?

Comment

NC2 was trash and the years following that have been Trash
                  first person to ever share my exact opinion with on this forum. thank you for not leaving me the only one to say it.

- - - Updated - - -

Nope
                  But D6 I won’t know I it. It was cool

THANKKKKKKKKKKKKK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!

literally like 15 MAYBE 20 good songs total from the last 5 years.

Comment

his delivery sometimes sounds like hes trying way too hard to hit a cadence perfectly. Like he spit it, ran it back multiple times and respit the same bar so you lose some of the passion and organic feel of the bar by the time he perfects it. at least thats how it sounds sometimes. so it sounds forced. sometimes it works out well in his favor though. idk tho

Comment

all i have to say is, when i go back and listen to shit like watch my shoes or ice cream paint job.. my mind instantly thinks 'where the FUCK did this wayne go????????' like, you cant tell me for someone that "never listens to anyone but himself" he doesnt go back to no ceilings, c3, rebirth, etc & say "damn, that sounded really good & everyone fucking loved that shit maybe i should try sumthin like that again".... nope. we've gotten the same terrible autotune the same psycho super fast monotone nonsensical flow that goes no where for almost 5 years straight now. absolutely baffling to me. where's the punchlines, where's the PASSION, where's the lyrics that would make you go "oh shit" 10 minutes after the song ended cuz the meaning just hit you. that's all gone, & as a long time wayne fan it's very very depressing.

Comment

After NC2 Wayne dropped D6, D6:R, and C5. Some of my favorite Wayne projects ever so I say he is doing well enough. I agree with those saying his high pitched autotune singing/rapping is getting outta hand. 2020 is feeling like a down year for Wayne even though we got Funeral. He's not being featured on much lately and I know the mood overall is Funeral was meh (I liked it).

Comment

Working...
                        X