No announcement yet.

Everyone on Wayne's neck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sad to see one of your favorite artists go down this road. Dude is completely out of touch with reality and himself apparently. Drugs fried his brain man.

- - - Updated - - -

Sad to see one of your favorite artists go down this road. Dude is completely out of touch with reality and himself apparently. Drugs fried his brain man.

Comment

Originally posted by Brandon51 View Post

- - - Updated - - -

I really started to cry about it. he really was my idol.

- - - Updated - - -

And I think the original open letter is truly how he feel about himself. Even on newer songs, he Keeps mentioning how he don�t like how he look in the mirror (maybe it�s just a bar or a reach) but he clearly is dealing with real physiological problems that I think he needs to deal with and stop abusing all these drugs. He might have the same fate as Lil Peep mac Miller and pimp c I mean he says on Don�t cry that if he dies young blame the juice but that�s the thing I don�t wanna see him go out like that

Comment

Originally posted by HotBoyBrandino215 View Post
        I really started to cry about it. he really was my idol.

- - - Updated - - -

And I think the original open letter is truly how he feel about himself. Even on newer songs, he Keeps mentioning how he don�t like how he look in the mirror (maybe it�s just a bar or a reach) but he clearly is dealing with real physiological problems that I think he needs to deal with and stop abusing all these drugs. He might have the same fate as Lil Peep mac Miller and pimp c I mean he says on Don�t cry that if he dies young blame the juice but that�s the thing I don�t wanna see him go out like that
        nah that definitely wasn't just a bar. u can hear the pain in his voice and he keeps bringing it up through the song:

Even though I�m prayed up, I feel possessed (Dang)
        I don�t know man it�s like lately, I ain�t been myself (Nope)
        I looked into the mirror and I see somebody else I don�t recognize the face that I wear (Damn)
        I look into my eyes and ain�t nobody there and I�m sleeping with a bitch I don�t know

''I�m feeling like a lost soul''
        ''
        I�m 4 sips from drowning nigga''
        the song was recorded in 2017 though, but I Don't Like It / Light was from 2011 and there he said he used to cry because he had dark skin. Soo he might have some self hatred issues for being black

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

Originally posted by KnockMeOut View Post
          Stop conflating shit
          Stop dickriding

Comment

this is ridiculous man LOL was so embarrassing seeing Wayne fumble thru his interview with DR DRE as well

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Originally posted by Tha Mobb View Post
              I never understood that
              I always thought Wayne heard false info and made a verse on it not knowing he still alive

Comment

wayne said he experienced racism by white cops in new orleans on ym radio on friday

Comment

Originally posted by YaBoyInThe505 View Post
                  I always thought Wayne heard false info and made a verse on it not knowing he still alive
                  You'd think that'd be obvious.

Comment

Originally posted by KnockMeOut View Post
                    You'd think that'd be obvious.
                    Right, but everyone here is convinced otherwise.

Comment

Working...
                    X