Old Wayne

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old Wayne

Do y�all think it�s possible if Wayne get clean he can look and maybe sound like the Wayne we had in �14-16 ? I�ve been listening to everything that came out before 2019 and I miss it. It�s like Wayne got worse and I really want it to stop before it�s too late. And for him to get back to the Wayne we grew up with and love

Hes always evolving and he never goes back to his old styles.
    Look forward to the next thing we'll get. Maybe its even better than his older stuff.

2018 was a great year for Wayne imo. I'll miss that era

I hate them thirsty bitches
    Cut them off like circumcision
    -Lil Wayne

Comment

Originally posted by HotBoyBrandino215 View Post
      Do y�all think it�s possible if Wayne get clean he can look and maybe sound like the Wayne we had in �14-16 ? I�ve been listening to everything that came out before 2019 and I miss it. It�s like Wayne got worse and I really want it to stop before it�s too late. And for him to get back to the Wayne we grew up with and love
      Of course it�s possible but Wayne or his team don�t want that.....

Comment

Dying at old Wayne being 14-16

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

2014/2015 wayne is my favourite ERA after birdman beef

Was so dope seeing him get back into his love for music after the wack trukfit era ... He started using autotune again & being creative with songs & lyrics ... Ahhh good times
          R.I.P DAD

Comment

I've been waiting on this to happen, I was hoping funeral would sound like 14-16 wayne, but it didn't. I think we gotta accept that wayne isn't ever gonna sound like he used to again, sadly

Comment

It's possible. And we get glimpses of it in songs like russian roulette. But the truth is, it ain't ever gonna happen. All we can hope is that for as long as he continues this career, he'll have sparks of creativity and release good music now and then

Comment

Originally posted by lilweezyfan View Post
                Hes always evolving and he never goes back to his old styles.
                Look forward to the next thing we'll get. Maybe its even better than his older stuff.

2018 was a great year for Wayne imo. I'll miss that era
                NOTHING Wayne does will ever top his old stuff like C2+Sessions, DD3, D2, C3+Sessions, you forget that back then he was larger than life, full of charisma, confidence and swag. Having the coldest flow ever in rap history(Cannon, Get At These Niggas, S On My Chest, Step Back and 500 others), he will never top that because he lacks the charisma, voice and swag he had back then. Now lyrically it's a complete different subject, he is perfect right now lyrically, his rapping(most of the times) is also perfect but he will never top Wayne in your sig.
                When he is not singing in autotune - he's great, but he uses autotune nowadays waaaay too much. His verse on La La La with 2 Chainz and Benny is fucking great and it's recent so i hope he continues to rap this way.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by J.M.I View Post
                2014/2015 wayne is my favourite ERA after birdman beef

Was so dope seeing him get back into his love for music after the wack trukfit era ... He started using autotune again & being creative with songs & lyrics ... Ahhh good times
                Yeah man, Scottie Pippen, Dusse, Glory, He's Dead, Believe Me, Gotti and just the whole OG C5, SFTW2 and FWA are great.

Comment

Originally posted by mania983 View Post
                  NOTHING Wayne does will ever top his old stuff like C2+Sessions, DD3, D2, C3+Sessions, you forget that back then he was larger than life, full of charisma, confidence and swag. Having the coldest flow ever in rap history(Cannon, Get At These Niggas, S On My Chest, Step Back and 500 others), he will never top that because he lacks the charisma, voice and swag he had back then. Now lyrically it's a complete different subject, he is perfect right now lyrically, his rapping(most of the times) is also perfect but he will never top Wayne in your sig.
                  When he is not singing in autotune - he's great, but he uses autotune nowadays waaaay too much. His verse on La La La with 2 Chainz and Benny is fucking great and it's recent so i hope he continues to rap this way.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah man, Scottie Pippen, Dusse, Glory, He's Dead, Believe Me, Gotti and just the whole OG C5, SFTW2 and FWA are great.
                  Thats your opinion.
                  Personally I think D6 Reloaded is miles better than D3, which was released what people call his prime.

I hate them thirsty bitches
                  Cut them off like circumcision
                  -Lil Wayne

Comment

Originally posted by lilweezyfan View Post
                    Thats your opinion.
                    Personally I think D6 Reloaded is miles better than D3, which was released what people call his prime.
                    tht was the tape of his prime which stil produced classics like aint i, dick pleaser, and the other side. tht whole charisma in a few of them songs is nuts and the flow. but lyrically d6 is like school. like a clinic of how to rap. its crazy which is why i wish he would just take these niggas to school all the time every song

Comment

old wayne would support BLM too

Comment

Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
                        old wayne would support BLM too
                        Exactly. And I didn�t mean �14-�16 is the old Wayne I just want him to get back to LOOKING and flowing like that. I�m a huge Wayne fan but I can�t listen to any of the new Wayne albums Front to back I would have to choose a song one by one. It�s crazy because I used to STAN Wayne but now when people say this and that about him now I just be like 🤷🏽*♂️

Comment

Working...
                        X