No announcement yet.

Old Wayne

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: how he looks I just want to see him put some weight on. Don't care about how he dresses like a fool or his hair or tats, that's not my fav tbh but I am more concerned that he is so so much thinner than he used to be. I do think he can look better if he gets a bit healthier

I don't think he will ever sound as he used to although as others said we see flashes here and there

Comment

old wayne should be the 2000s

Comment

Originally posted by HotBoyBrandino215 View Post
        Do y�all think it�s possible if Wayne get clean he can look and maybe sound like the Wayne we had in �14-16 ? I�ve been listening to everything that came out before 2019 and I miss it. It�s like Wayne got worse and I really want it to stop before it�s too late. And for him to get back to the Wayne we grew up with and love
        nope
        weezy aint going to go back to that style

Comment

People have been wanting the “old” Wayne since C3 dropped lol. But I do get what you’re saying.

Shit I’d even take 2011 Wayne before 2019/2020. He wasn’t trying hard lyrically but you could tell he was still having fun. Now it sounds like he treats it like a job.

And for the love of God his voice has gotten worse. I remember having to get used to his 2015/16 high pitched voice but now it just sounds like an old man crooning

Comment

Originally posted by Blu View Post
            People have been wanting the “old” Wayne since C3 dropped lol. But I do get what you’re saying.

Shit I’d even take 2011 Wayne before 2019/2020. He wasn’t trying hard lyrically but you could tell he was still having fun. Now it sounds like he treats it like a job.

And for the love of God his voice has gotten worse. I remember having to get used to his 2015/16 high pitched voice but now it just sounds like an old man crooning
            do you like his voice on Eureaka from D6?

Comment

Old Tunechi is dead and gone I am afraid.

Comment

Originally posted by mania983 View Post
                do you like his voice on Eureaka from D6?
                Yes! Eureka actually reminded me of his old style. Which blows my mind because it shows he just chooses not to do it, or Mack is just really bad at picking songs

Comment

Originally posted by mania983 View Post
                  NOTHING Wayne does will ever top his old stuff like C2+Sessions, DD3, D2, C3+Sessions, you forget that back then he was larger than life, full of charisma, confidence and swag. Having the coldest flow ever in rap history(Cannon, Get At These Niggas, S On My Chest, Step Back and 500 others), he will never top that because he lacks the charisma, voice and swag he had back then. Now lyrically it's a complete different subject, he is perfect right now lyrically, his rapping(most of the times) is also perfect but he will never top Wayne in your sig.
                  When he is not singing in autotune - he's great, but he uses autotune nowadays waaaay too much. His verse on La La La with 2 Chainz and Benny is fucking great and it's recent so i hope he continues to rap this way.
                  All of this.

Exactly. And I didn�t mean �14-�16 is the old Wayne I just want him to get back to LOOKING and flowing like that. I�m a huge Wayne fan but I can�t listen to any of the new Wayne albums Front to back I would have to choose a song one by one. It�s crazy because I used to STAN Wayne but now when people say this and that about him now I just be like 🤷🏽*♂️
                  Yup, I can't listen to a Wayne project these days without skipping multiple songs.

Take Funeral for example.
                  I either came across a song where he was drowned in autotune, or the instrumental was shit, or his lyrics were just bad.

The whole method Wayne and Mack have of just randomly throwing songs on a project needs to stop.

It brings down the quality of the entire album if you have to skip like 10 songs to enjoy it.

Comment

Lmaoo bro I really don't like his voice now. It isn't even being produced clearly. Listen to anything pre 2015 to now and his voice sounds washed out now and shit

Comment

Originally posted by Dwise View Post
                      The whole method Wayne and Mack have of just randomly throwing songs on a project needs to stop.

It brings down the quality of the entire album if you have to skip like 10 songs to enjoy it.
                      preachhh

Comment

Originally posted by Dwise View Post
                        All of this.

Yup, I can't listen to a Wayne project these days without skipping multiple songs.

Take Funeral for example.
                        I either came across a song where he was drowned in autotune, or the instrumental was shit, or his lyrics were just bad.

Careful, you might get [MENTION=11868]KnockMeOut[/MENTION] butthurt with this even though it’s the truth

Comment

this. 2011 wayne swag was still on a 1000% its on about a 45 right now

- - - Updated - - -

Exactly. And I didn�t mean �14-�16 is the old Wayne I just want him to get back to LOOKING and flowing like that. I�m a huge Wayne fan but I can�t listen to any of the new Wayne albums Front to back I would have to choose a song one by one. It�s crazy because I used to STAN Wayne but now when people say this and that about him now I just be like 路*♂️
                          2014 to no problems was goat. as far as quality of features it was like maybe 1 notch below his prime. his flow and energy was a1. it exuded greatness. like everything about it and he was still fun to listen to. i have to force myself to like some wayne songs now.

Comment

Working...
                          X