Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is this Lil Wayne's worst moment of his career?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this Lil Wayne's worst moment of his career?

In terms of publicity/public image? Yes one of them lmao

Comment

That whole interview was bullshit. Same old tired questions about using "offensive" language and talking about his daughter being called a bitch and a hoe then deliberately misinterpreting, questioning him about and trying to get him to change his position on what he said in the other interview - he literally never said he doesn't think racism exists but that the diversity at his shows made him feel like it didn't, literally said "obviously it does exist" - then bringing up BLM to try and get him to submit and conform to the orthodox viewpoint and say what they want to hear.

Of course the general public will just react to isolated snippets of conversations, fractions of sentences, and headlines, same way they're reacting to what he most recently said - "don't judge for no reason" as though he was talking about cops when he was blatantly talking about himself/people who react differently or have different points of view, if you listen to what he actually said. Just proving his point.

This is true of practically everything these days not just Wayne. People are morons.

Comment

Originally posted by KnockMeOut View Post
        That whole interview was bullshit. Same old tired questions about using "offensive" language and talking about his daughter being called a bitch and a hoe then deliberately misinterpreting, questioning him about and trying to get him to change his position on what he said in the other interview - he literally never said he doesn't think racism exists but that the diversity at his shows made him feel like it didn't, literally said "obviously it does exist" - then bringing up BLM to try and get him to submit and conform to the orthodox viewpoint and say what they want to hear.

Of course the general public will just react to isolated snippets of conversations, fractions of sentences, and headlines, same way they're reacting to what he most recently said - "don't judge for no reason" as though he was talking about cops when he was blatantly talking about himself/people who react differently or have different points of view, if you listen to what he actually said. Just proving his point.

This is true of practically everything these days not just Wayne. People are morons.
        Pretty much was a hit piece for old people who watch they program

#FREEVELVET

Comment

hold up this video has clips that isn't on the youtube nightline interview?? where can I see the full uncut version?

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

Originally posted by Shake View Post
            i really can't watch this anymore

Comment

Go check the comments on the original video, the espn interview, the fat joe interview and the "I dont know what racism is" interview.
              Many people gained much more respect for Wayne after those statements.

I hate them thirsty bitches
              Cut them off like circumcision
              -Lil Wayne

Comment

Originally posted by KnockMeOut View Post
                That whole interview was bullshit. Same old tired questions about using "offensive" language and talking about his daughter being called a bitch and a hoe then deliberately misinterpreting, questioning him about and trying to get him to change his position on what he said in the other interview - he literally never said he doesn't think racism exists but that the diversity at his shows made him feel like it didn't, literally said "obviously it does exist" - then bringing up BLM to try and get him to submit and conform to the orthodox viewpoint and say what they want to hear. Of course the general public will just react to isolated snippets of conversations, fractions of sentences, and headlines, same way they're reacting to what he most recently said - "don't judge for no reason" as though he was talking about cops when he was blatantly talking about himself/people who react differently or have different points of view, if you listen to what he actually said. Just proving his point. This is true of practically everything these days not just Wayne. People are morons.
                "my life matter..... especially to my bitches"

Comment

Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
                  thats goat talk right there

I hate them thirsty bitches
                  Cut them off like circumcision
                  -Lil Wayne

Comment

Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
                    lool u know he said that to piss the interviewer off because she talked about ppl calling his daughter a bitch right

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

classic weezy when he pulled out his red flag

Comment

that was shades of prime's Wayne cockiness

Comment

Working...
                        X