Clear All

Originally posted by InWeezyWeTrust View Post
    its on tidal.
    Officially or unofficially?

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Originally posted by Zimmie View Post
      Officially or unofficially?
      don't know. how would I know that? I just seen it on there and seen the songs from the 1 that was released by t pain.
      They can do all they can do but they cant break unbreakable. They scared to face the truth cause they hate the view.

Follow me on twitter.
      https://www.twitter.com/CrazyWeezyFan
      Check out my Weezy series Weezy Mania and other episodes on my podcast Hip Hop In the After Hours.
      https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcas...533468893?uo=4

Comment

don't know. how would I know that? I just seen it on there and seen the songs from the 1 that was released by t pain.
        Usually shows under what label releases it on Spotify if its unofficial you can see its uploaded by someone thats not YM

#FREEVELVET

Comment

its on tidal.
          That still says nothing lol

Comment

The T-Wayne release is also on Qobuz and Deezer. The label is listed as Mix Show DJ’s ENT. Both sites offer a FLAC option to download, if anyone wants it let me know and I can post the Deezer release. I can already tell you from looking at the spectrals that it's a transcode from some lossy format.

https://www.deezer.com/en/album/59628112

https://www.qobuz.com/us-en/album/t-.../xbgffv8mskuna
            Hat to the side, rims on the ride

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9gqge5JZ2U&t=30

Comment

Wayne�s team are idiots, I really think anyone on here could do a better job with Wayne.

Comment

Originally posted by Skankhunt42 View Post
                Wayne’s team are idiots, I really think anyone on here could do a better job with Wayne.
                everybody needs to make some noise and spam Tez and Mack on whatever social media accounts they're active on. They have to go, or at the very least know what terrible damage they are doing to Wayne's legacy. This Weezy Workout EP has to be the last fuck up they make, imagine those idiots picking songs for Wayne albums after his death. It's a tragedy.

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post
                  everybody needs to make some noise and spam Tez and Mack on whatever social media accounts they're active on. They have to go, or at the very least know what terrible damage they are doing to Wayne's legacy. This Weezy Workout EP has to be the last fuck up they make, imagine those idiots picking songs for Wayne albums after his death. It's a tragedy.
                  Why has no one made a petition yet ?

Comment

Originally posted by YMCMB357 View Post
                    Why has no one made a petition yet ?
                    idk we all busy too but yall organized that weezy mafia thing i'm sure someone here can organize something else we need to find a solution we all agree on and use bots or whatever to spam them so they know what terrible job they're doing. Maybe spam Wayne's insta too or something idk. something needs to be done because Wayne's career and his official releases are going to shit tier level

we once got 30 minutes to new orleans because we made enough noise that Mack heard us, I know it's not the same times anymore but if we flood every insta post by tez and mack with negative comments they're gonna get the message. not sure where they're active the most? insta? twitter?

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

Wayne probably thinks ICFMF came out years ago

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post
                      idk we all busy too but yall organized that weezy mafia thing i'm sure someone here can organize something else we need to find a solution we all agree on and use bots or whatever to spam them so they know what terrible job they're doing. Maybe spam Wayne's insta too or something idk. something needs to be done because Wayne's career and his official releases are going to shit tier level

we once got 30 minutes to new orleans because we made enough noise that Mack heard us, I know it's not the same times anymore but if we flood every insta post by tez and mack with negative comments they're gonna get the message. not sure where they're active the most? insta? twitter?
                      Insta

Comment

Working...
                      X