Question about sophisticated Leak Packages

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about sophisticated Leak Packages

So I've been a full Weezy Fan since about The 2018 Release of Tha Carter V.

Since then I've been closely following all the leaked Songs/ Packages and other features, because I don't want to miss out anything.
    For this I basically follow many Instagram accounts to keep me updated.

That's how I found out about Tha Carter V Original, Carter Chronicle, Lost Tunechi Grails package.

Those three leaked packages I consider sophisticated because they are very high quality.

So I was wondering. Have there been those kind of packages pre 2018? Also from Groupbuys maybe.
    And how can I find these?

Cheers!!!

Velvet Sessions and Drought Is Over 1-6

those are basically the only other full out mixtapes that dropped original content from wayne exclusively

Comment

Originally posted by Mnjaro View Post
      Velvet Sessions and Drought Is Over 1-6

those are basically the only other full out mixtapes that dropped original content from wayne exclusively
      what about 'the leak' tapes?

Comment

Originally posted by lilwayne-carter View Post
        what about 'the leak' tapes?
        were just compilations of the songs that had leaked around that time, they never dropped anything actually exclusive

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.Wayne View Post
          For this I basically follow many Instagram accounts to keep me updated.

That's how I found out about Tha Carter V Original, Carter Chronicle, Lost Tunechi Grails package.
          not to rain on your parade but you don't have to follow dubious instagram accounts to pick up on the leaks. Visit the forum frequently and you will miss absolutely nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by Zodiac! View Post
            not to rain on your parade but you don't have to follow dubious instagram accounts to pick up on the leaks. Visit the forum frequently and you will miss absolutely nothing.
            This would be my advice too.

The Instagram accounts are "new fans", at least we got OG Tuenchi fans on here.

Comment

Coincidentally I have a question about the Leak tapes. Which one was the first? Was it: In the Leak or Leak reloaded? Were these an unofficial spinoff of Wayne's official leak ep?

cover.jpg
              intheleak.jpg
              Automatic cash
              Big booty bitch
              Girl, I'm on your ass

www.youtube.com/weezyacademy
              https://anchor.fm/theweezyacademy

Comment

Originally posted by neomerge View Post
                Coincidentally I have a question about the Leak tapes. Which one was the first? Was it: In the Leak or Leak reloaded? Were these an unofficial spinoff of Wayne's official leak ep?

The Leak series came out in 2007-2008 I think? The Leak Reloaded is from 2009, it had some exclusives, we also had ''The Hottest 'N***a Under the Sun'' in 2009, it had some exclusives too.

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post
                  The Leak series came out in 2007-2008 I think? The Leak Reloaded is from 2009, it had some exclusives, we also had ''The Hottest 'N***a Under the Sun'' in 2009, it had some exclusives too.
                  Lil Wayne in the leak dropped in 2007 apparently according to this:
                  Lil Wayne: In The Leak | MixtapeTorrent.com

I'm just wondering if it's the first in the leak series which was followed by leak 2-5. I can't seem to find that info.
                  Automatic cash
                  Big booty bitch
                  Girl, I'm on your ass

www.youtube.com/weezyacademy
                  https://anchor.fm/theweezyacademy

Comment

Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post
                    my face cant be felt, that had exclusives too

Comment

Originally posted by neomerge View Post
                      Lil Wayne in the leak dropped in 2007 apparently according to this:
                      Lil Wayne: In The Leak | MixtapeTorrent.com

I'm just wondering if it's the first in the leak series which was followed by leak 2-5. I can't seem to find that info.
                      hmm I'm not sure, probaly

Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
                      my face cant be felt, that had exclusives too
                      yeah back then it was hella tapes dropping with exclusives

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

The Leak Series are very interesting Thank you all for giving me the tipps!!! Can't wait to get access to the download section of this forum. Unfortunately 30 posts are quite a big number

Comment

Working...
                        X