Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Juelz killed Wayne on Black Republicans?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The only songs I'd say Juelz outrapped Wayne on are Pick & Roll, I Can't Feel My Face & Do My Thang. That's not to say Wayne was weak on those songs or Juelz was weak on the rest of the songs - in fact that couldn't be further than the truth - but this is where it's noticeable

Comment

Originally posted by jsharma17 View Post
      The only songs I'd say Juelz outrapped Wayne on are Pick & Roll, I Can't Feel My Face & Do My Thang. That's not to say Wayne was weak on those songs or Juelz was weak on the rest of the songs - in fact that couldn't be further than the truth - but this is where it's noticeable
      On Pick & Roll Jesus Christ Juelz and weezy went savage on that joint it's hard to say who outrapped each other on it they both spazzed.
      Last edited by FungiGuy; 06-25-2020, 02:51 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BrewCityYM View Post
        And rewind ?? iiiiiiiii don�t know about that

- - - Updated - - -

And rewind ?? iiiiiiiii don�t know about that

- - - Updated - - -

It�s a tie
        you don't like Juelz on Rewind? He had e pretty dope verse imo, but like i said Wayne had the better verse

Comment

the best duo in hip hop

Comment

i can't feel my face coming soon

Comment

Originally posted by back on my bullish*t View Post
              the best duo in hip hop
              agree 100%

Comment

Originally posted by jsharma17 View Post
                and You Ain’t Got Nothin

Comment

Working...
                X