Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PSA - Over the next few days using AI to upscale ALL of Wayne's cover art.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PSA - Over the next few days using AI to upscale ALL of Wayne's cover art.

ALL COVER ART WILL BE IN THE GRAPHICS SECTION.

Along side cover art, if anyone has any images they want upscaled please let me know.

This could be for album art or other usage. Having higher resolution images is always nicer than not having it.

Artwork currently done and posted.

The Drought Is Over 7
    Da Drought 3
    Blow
    Last edited by danielnfl36; 06-27-2020, 09:05 PM.

Blow, Drought Is over 2 & 4?

Comment

Originally posted by jsharma17 View Post
      Blow, Drought Is over 2 & 4?
      Doing all covers from Wayne's career, but also some of the big ones like the drought is over series , anything else you'd like to see bro? I can do photos / cover art / pretty much anything as long as it's something I can get my hands on in some form.

-edit-
      [MENTION=105788]jsharma17[/MENTION] Blow is now up.
      Last edited by danielnfl36; 06-27-2020, 09:05 PM.

Comment

why are you doing it lol?

Comment

Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
          why are you doing it lol?
          Honestly with the discography posted by @mania983 being so high quality and awesome, I figured it'd add to it, plus anyone else having it as an option can be nice for Youtube among other things. Could also be useful for graphic designers a bit too.

Comment

are you taking the covers, putting them in photoshop, and then changing to dimensions to be higher?

Comment

Originally posted by lilwayne-carter View Post
              are you taking the covers, putting them in photoshop, and then changing to dimensions to be higher?
              Nope, the way it works if I'm using AI (Artifical Intelligence) to upscale the quality to be higher. changing dimensions without altering the actual quality would only make the image poorer.

Comment

I always wanted higher res Drought Is Over 2 & 4 covers. But Empire made sure the highest digital versions released were 500x500, he did not want people bootlegging his bootlegs

If I could get a legit 1500x1500 artwork for either I would commission like five or so LP jackets to be printed, then get the records pressed from one of those tiny vinyl pressing companies. That would easily be the best bootleg record(s) that I own. A man can dream, right?
                Hat to the side, rims on the ride

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9gqge5JZ2U&t=30

Comment

The low quality ones need to be remade.

Comment

Working...
                  X