When did that happen??
      lmaoooooooooooooo ur funny.

Comment

D6:r > d5 > d6

Comment

Originally posted by TrukDaWurl77 View Post
          lmaoooooooooooooo ur funny.
          Originally posted by mania983 View Post
          you don't hear a difference between his D5/OG C5 voice and his voice these past few years?
          how is D5 voice different from Big Bad Wolf, Vizine, Dope Niggaz, BLoody Mary etc.

Then you also got songs like New Freezer which sounds exactly like Fire Flame remix from 2011.

I hate them thirsty bitches
          Cut them off like circumcision
          -Lil Wayne

Comment

One of the last good tapes he dropped before his voice & flow got wack.
            Facts!

I can defiantly hear the difference from then and now on Way I�m Ballin

Comment

Originally posted by lilweezyfan View Post
              how is D5 voice different from Big Bad Wolf, Vizine, Dope Niggaz, BLoody Mary etc.

Then you also got songs like New Freezer which sounds exactly like Fire Flame remix from 2011.
              dude are you serious i can’t tell if you’re being sarcastic. his voice is literally ear piercing now compared to how it used to be. go listen to still got that rock and then listen to mona lisa and tell me his voice hasn’t changed. and i’m sorry his voice on new freezer sounds NOTHING like fire flame you literally can’t even compare the two.

Comment

dude are you serious i can’t tell if you’re being sarcastic. his voice is literally ear piercing now compared to how it used to be. go listen to still got that rock and then listen to mona lisa and tell me his voice hasn’t changed. and i’m sorry his voice on new freezer sounds NOTHING like fire flame you literally can’t even compare the two.
                Lmfao you can't compare those voices to one another. They have completely different deliveries. That doesnt mean shit, that's like comparing Feel Me to Get Over lol, different deliveries, same era, same album. That doesn't mean his voice changed at all lol.

Funny that you mention those songs too, because Mona Lisa is from 2014 and D5 is from 2013. His voice changed within a year? After puberty? That's funny if so lol.

I hate them thirsty bitches
                Cut them off like circumcision
                -Lil Wayne

Comment

Originally posted by lilweezyfan View Post
                  Lmfao you can't compare those voices to one another. They have completely different deliveries. That doesnt mean shit, that's like comparing Feel Me to Get Over lol, different deliveries, same era, same album. That doesn't mean his voice changed at all lol.

Funny that you mention those songs too, because Mona Lisa is from 2014 and D5 is from 2013. His voice changed within a year? After puberty? That's funny if so lol.
                  Why is Wayne the only rapper whose voice changes completely when having a different delivery. and don’t forget 6’7’ then SFTW then C4. His voice changed every few months, Jovnna
                  Last edited by BrewCityCM; 07-03-2020, 07:14 PM.

Comment

I love it, might throw it on now

Comment

Originally posted by BrewCityCM View Post
                      Why is Wayne the only rapper whose voice changes completely when having a different delivery. and don’t forget 6’7’ then SFTW then C4. His voice changed every few months, Jovnna
                      part of what makes him dope tbh is the flexibility in his tone and voice imagine hating that

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Originally posted by BrewCityCM View Post
                        Yeah, Tunechi Back sounds like 2007 Wayne voice wise

Comment

Originally posted by Zimmie View Post
                          part of what makes him dope tbh is the flexibility in his tone and voice imagine hating that
                          Yeah I’m just wondering how it does change though. Sometimes deep and raspy, sometimes deep and not raspy, sometimes really high

Comment

Working...
                          X