Honestly......Tha Carter VI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Honestly......Tha Carter VI

Honestly.....I don�t care about it and he can keep it. Especially if any of the carter 5 leaks aren�t on there such as �Scottie Pippen� �Side Bitch� etc I honestly don�t even want him to remaster any of those songs because most likely the OG versions going be better. He keeps this up he going ruin Tha Carter Legacy including his own.

What if the songs on C6 are better than Scottie Pippen and Side Bitch?

Comment

Carter VI is not even a thing, Wayne just gave his regular answer to “what is your favorite album” question.
      OG C5 Songs Cover Art:
      https://imgur.com/a/SIqQ5GK

Follow Me On IG:
      https://www.instagram.com/gfx_by

Comment

Originally posted by omerle View Post
        Carter VI is not even a thing, Wayne just gave his regular answer to “what is your favorite album” question.
        yeah, exactly

Comment

well I would love a C6 album x

xxx

Comment

The interview was from a few days ago but then as soon as LWHQ posted it up all the "popular blogs" ran with the C6 clickbait

Comment

Saw a post "Lil Wayne confirms Carter VI"
              When asked what's his favorite Carter album, he answered "the next one"

Are people this retarded ffs

Comment

Originally posted by HotBoyBrandino215 View Post
                Honestly.....I don’t care about it and he can keep it. Especially if any of the carter 5 leaks aren’t on there such as ‘Scottie Pippen’ ‘Side Bitch’ etc I honestly don’t even want him to remaster any of those songs because most likely the OG versions going be better. He keeps this up he going ruin Tha Carter Legacy including his own.
                chill bruh, there is no c6 and probably wont be (especially no time soon)

Comment

"can you picture carter 6ix?"

Comment

i would expect carter 5 to be the last in tha carter series but then again we got a dedication 6

Comment

If carter 6 does happen, it's not gonna be anytime soon lol. I swear the amount of posts on instagram saying "LIL WAYNE ANNOUNCES CARTER 6" has me deadd

But I do agree that if there is a carter 6 planned, he can keep it for now lol whether the release date be sooner or later. The CV was the perfect album to end this perfect series. No need to stretch it out unless 6 is a guaranteed hit

Comment

Why would we want old music that we've heard on Carter 6?

Comment

Working...
                        X