Give me a Wayne song and I'll rate it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Give me a Wayne song and I'll rate it

Ill give the pros and cons and why i rated it what I rated it. Very brutal system so expect a 0 before the next page

Originally posted by -_- View Post
    Ill give the pros and cons and why i rated it what I rated it. Very brutal system so expect a 0 before the next page
    fuck me in the mosh pit

Comment

Ghoulish.

Comment

Comment

birdman jr #2

Comment

ill give the pros and cons and why i rated it what i rated it. Very brutal system so expect a 0 before the next page
            ianahb

Comment

Wowzerz

Comment

Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
                fuck me in the mosh pit
                This song fucked up my whole day, and I personally wanted to unfriend you and ask a mod to infract you for introducing such a song in my presense. if I was a mod I would dox you and found out where u live and learn where NOT TO go to meet more dumbass new people. -3/10 And banned from the thread for 5 pages. Maybe you'll learn to pick better songs when u come back

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Shake View Post
                Ghoulish.
                Aw wayne. Atleast u tried. It's ok. I give u 1 point for trying 1/10

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by lilwayne-carter View Post
                This is the type of song that I'd play when I'm hitting a lick. that get money shit. But the flow does not stand the test of time. 7.75/10

Comment

This song fucked up my whole day, and I personally wanted to unfriend you and ask a mod to infract you for introducing such a song in my presense. if I was a mod I would dox you and found out where u live and learn where NOT TO go to meet more dumbass new people. -3/10 And banned from the thread for 5 pages. Maybe you'll learn to pick better songs when u come back

- - - Updated - - -

Aw wayne. Atleast u tried. It's ok. I give u 1 point for trying 1/10

- - - Updated - - -

This is the type of song that I'd play when I'm hitting a lick. that get money shit. But the flow does not stand the test of time. 7.75/10

Comment

Smell like money.

Dear Mr. ImTooGoodToDropAnAlbum

Comment

David Banner

Comment

Ok im fina get this shit Poppin now that I have 3 days off (writing on a phone that's why some words are Cap)

- - - Updated - - -

I'm gonna go backwards cuz that's how I am
                        Originally posted by DVNIEL View Post
                        David Banner
                        I paused the song after the first line. Took a deep breath. Got to the rotreiler line and had to pause it again. Then I replayed it.

I'm sorry I gotta give this a 11/10 just off the first 20 seconds. I haven't finished listening to the song yet but I'm already done with the review.
                        11/10
                        Originally posted by FreeCV View Post
                        Smell like money.
                        He's rapping too slow right off the rip. He's already outdated this style. -1 point already from a couple seconds in.

GOD I HATE THAT BEAT. I wanna bob my head real fast to the beat ya dig �� it makes it funner

Ok I got to the 2 Chainz part and I had to turn it off

HORRIBLE.
                        ABSOLUTELY
                        Horrible

He brought the song down to a 4. I give waynes verse a 8 but I give his verse a 0

Comment

Working...
                        X