Lil Wayne since the quarantine started is been AMAZING

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lil Wayne since the quarantine started is been AMAZING

La La La, Resent, Tear Gas, What's Poppin, Ceilings, Ferrari, Russian Roulette(i think this was recorded during the quarantine) and Kobe Bryant's new verse has all been amazing! Let's hope he continues this way and drop some mixtape when he destroys everyones beats again.
    Last edited by mania983; 07-24-2020, 05:39 AM.

Originally posted by mania983 View Post
    La La La, Resent, Tear Gas, What's Poppin, Ceilings, Ferrari, Russian Roulette(i think this was recorded during the quarantine) and Kobe Bryant's new verse has all been amazing! Let's hope he continues this way and drop some mixtape when he destroys everyones beats again.
    best rapper alive for a reason

Comment

La la la is crazy

#FREEVELVET

Comment

we need mixtape weezy to drop now

Comment

what makes you think russian roulette was recorded during quarantine??

Comment

Originally posted by back on my bullish*t View Post
            what makes you think russian roulette was recorded during quarantine??
            https://www.lilwaynehq.com/2020/05/l...o-more-videos/ this
            "Throughout this radio show, Wayne revealed he is working on a new song with hip-hop group Griselda (not the 2 Chainz one)'

Comment

What you mean La La La ???

Comment

Originally posted by BrewCityYM View Post
                What you mean La La La ???
                Its a song with 2 Chainz and Benny the Butcher that was played on IG live

Comment

Waynes verse on Tear gas & New verse on kobe sounds AMAZING need a full album of this type of wayne
                  R.I.P DAD

Comment

Originally posted by martian master View Post
                    its a song with 2 chainz and benny the butcher that was played on ig live
                    wait the official version dropped!?!?!?

Comment

Originally posted by BrewCityYM View Post
                      wait the official version dropped!?!?!?
                      nah g just the LQ stream for now

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Tunechi been rapping better than ever.... he just needs to go back to his old flows/delivery.

Comment

Working...
                        X