No announcement yet.

Lil Wayne since the quarantine started is been AMAZING

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

But Lil Wayne says he has been quarantining his whole life.....

Comment

Originally posted by Shake View Post
      Tunechi been rapping better than ever.... he just needs to go back to his old flows/delivery.
      I think that Wayne, at least to an extend, adopted the lyrical miracle rapping style (which was never really his thing throughout his whole career) while also not going full Logic or Joyner (at his worst) just rhyming stuff for the sake of it.

Comment

he has always been amazing x

xxx

Comment

Originally posted by YMCMB357 View Post
          But Lil Wayne says he has been quarantining his whole life.....
          Exactly. Wayne literally has no life, which is why he's the greatest musician of all time

Comment

Originally posted by -_- View Post
            Exactly. Wayne literally has no life, which is why he's the greatest musician of all time
            hes a studio rat

Comment

Originally posted by mania983 View Post
              La La La, Resent, Tear Gas, What's Poppin, Ceilings, Ferrari, Russian Roulette(i think this was recorded during the quarantine) and Kobe Bryant's new verse has all been amazing! Let's hope he continues this way and drop some mixtape when he destroys everyones beats again.
              facts 🐐

Comment

La La La, Resent, Tear Gas, What's Poppin, Ceilings, Ferrari, Russian Roulette(i think this was recorded during the quarantine) and Kobe Bryant's new verse has all been amazing! Let's hope he continues this way and drop some mixtape when he destroys everyones beats again.
                these verses beetter then lot of funeral he sonuds more inspired

#FREEVELVET

Comment

la la la, resent, tear gas, what's poppin, ceilings, ferrari, russian roulette(i think this was recorded during the quarantine) and kobe bryant's new verse has all been amazing! Let's hope he continues this way and drop some mixtape when he destroys everyones beats again.
                  goat.

Comment

Working...
                  X