Reading an old thread of when C3 dropped

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reading an old thread of when C3 dropped

The link if anybody�s interested https://niketalk.com/threads/lil-way....70789/page-40

A lot of people felt C1 was the best of the trilogy

�wayne is gonna be sellin alot of records....my boy went to target and he saw 25 people buy it around 1030 i went to circuit city at 11 and at least 15 copieswere bought in a matter of 5 minutes�

Those were the days

everyone has opinions x

xxx

Comment

That's just like this generation now when C5 dropped, most people were like 'C3 is the best' and 'C5 is not better than C3' etc

Comment

Originally posted by Blu View Post
        The link if anybody�s interested https://niketalk.com/threads/lil-way....70789/page-40

A lot of people felt C1 was the best of the trilogy

�wayne is gonna be sellin alot of records....my boy went to target and he saw 25 people buy it around 1030 i went to circuit city at 11 and at least 15 copieswere bought in a matter of 5 minutes�

Those were the days
        I went to Best Buy
        Target
        and circuit city lol

Comment

thats crazy how we used to all go out to music stores to buy albums on the first day of release

Comment

I remember how everyone was disappointed because they liked the leaks more

Comment

was lwhq a thing when c3 dropped?

Comment

Originally posted by Blu View Post

“wayne is gonna be sellin alot of records....my boy went to target and he saw 25 people buy it around 1030 i went to circuit city at 11 and at least 15 copieswere bought in a matter of 5 minutes”

Those were the days
                and they will never happen again

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by lilwayne-carter View Post
                was lwhq a thing when c3 dropped?
                i think it started around the same time

Comment

Originally posted by Shake View Post
                  That's just like this generation now when C5 dropped, most people were like 'C3 is the best' and 'C5 is not better than C3' etc
                  i dont think its gonna be looked back at the same way though because c3 had a crazy impact
                  c5 came and went

Comment

Originally posted by martian master View Post
                    i dont think its gonna be looked back at the same way though because c3 had a crazy impact
                    c5 came and went
                    True. People talk about C3 to this day. Haven’t heard of anyone outside of this site talk about C5 a month after it dropped

Comment

Originally posted by BrewCityCM View Post
                      True. People talk about C3 to this day. Haven’t heard of anyone outside of this site talk about C5 a month after it dropped
                      Not true, i heard lot of people praising Mona Lisa in the last couple years including f*** Eminem.

Comment

brings back memories.
                        I remember calling the store and having them hold my coppy of C3 so I can go there and pick it up so I knew I had a coppy when I went to the store.
                        I still have my coppy of C3 and it has Playing With Fire on it.
                        They can do all they can do but they cant break unbreakable. They scared to face the truth cause they hate the view.

Follow me on twitter.
                        https://www.twitter.com/CrazyWeezyFan
                        Check out my Weezy series Weezy Mania and other episodes on my podcast Hip Hop In the After Hours.
                        https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcas...533468893?uo=4

Comment

Working...
                        X