2015 is an underrated run

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2015 is an underrated run

i feel wayne fans and rap in general sleepsheavy on waynes 2015 run us wayne fans were eating good and mans was really rapping his ass off we got 3 FIRE projects SFTW2, FWA, NC2

and a ton of fire features these are some my favourites of the year

#FREEVELVET

Been sayin that. From D5-maybe no problems is classic Wayne to me. It’s his 2nd best feature run maybe third behind his 97-03. But it was crazy.

Comment

fax 14-19 feats were fire
      Don't get too high to look over blessings

Comment

That's the year i kinda only listened to Lil Wayne and Future. I remember the exact periods of my life when i was listening to SFTW2, FWA and NC2, great year for Wayne fans for sure.
        Btw Fuck Yo Feelings and Deep(YMCMB reference) are from 2014

Comment

Originally posted by mania983 View Post
          That's the year i kinda only listened to Lil Wayne and Future. I remember the exact periods of my life when i was listening to SFTW2, FWA and NC2, great year for Wayne fans for sure.
          Btw Fuck Yo Feelings and Deep(YMCMB reference) are from 2014
          Whoops no cap im really bad at remembering years of features haha

I was the same btw wayne + future regular rotation

#FREEVELVET

Comment

One my favorite years for Wayne music

Comment

Most of us Wayne fans were praising these from the jump with the exception of NC2 (was pretty mixed). It’s the general public that really shitted on 2014-2016 Wayne because of his 2012-13 run. They probably were listening to hate

Comment

[MENTION=62207]Zimmie[/MENTION] werent you hating on nc2 when it dropped?

Comment

yeah 2015 was my favourite wayne year since 09
                  R.I.P DAD

Comment

Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
                    @Zimmie werent you hating on nc2 when it dropped?
                    yeah by heaps but mostly cause sound quality was bad and the bad songs were real real bad but if u sit and listen its hits so hard

#FREEVELVET

Comment

2014 - 2016 was amazing

Comment

His feature on Vamonos is so great, i love how Wayne snapped with that high pitched voice. SFTW2 imo doesn't have a bad song(yes, i love Admit It, it has such a great vibe and Drunk In Love kinda)he was snapping on every track and i don't mind the high pitch voice that much, FWA is fantastic album, full of passion and many meaningful songs and NC2 is a great dark vibe mixtape, like i said i only listened to Wayne and Future in 2015 and NC2 had like 7 Future remixes and i loved NC2 from the beggining, the whole vibe of the mixtape is great for the winter.

Comment

Working...
                        X