Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Lil Wayne Better than Pac and Biggie?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Lil Wayne Better than Pac and Biggie?

I was thinking about this when reading a interview from Lil B:

�Lil Wayne is the best rapper ever to live. Better than Tupac, better than Biggie. He�s the best rapper to ever come on earth.�At the end of the day, Lil Wayne is the best, most electrifying artist maybe ever. I don�t know. He�s up there with Michael Jackson. Even over hip-hop, rock, country, and DJs and shit like that � Wayne is up there with the Beatles and, you know, Elvis and no one can tell me different. And if anybody disagrees�I don�t know. Wayne. He has a million plus dollars in his mouth. He doesn�t have real teeth�People just gotta wake up. He doesn�t have real teeth. People need to wake up and give this man his props. He has a million dollars in his mouth and people just walk by him like he�s normal. You know what I mean?

Is Wayne better than Pac and Biggie? If yes, explain why. And would Wayne be the undisputed GOAT when it's all said and done?

What i'm gonna say is Wayne is definitely more fun to listen to than Pac, Biggie, Jay Z, Eminem and Nas. Pac and Biggie are great of course, but i'll definitely rather listen to Wayne than them. As far as rapping goes, Wayne is better than them and the only one who can rival Wayne's rapping ability is Eminem. The thing about Wayne is he has soo much music and so much different eras, voices, flows etc. that you would rarely get tired of him.+ Wayne is sooo much versatile than Biggie and Pac. Let's not forget this is the same guy who made Cannon and How To Love
    Last edited by mania983; 08-08-2020, 07:47 PM.

Comment

Wayne’s way better than Pac.

i enjoy Ready to Die and Life after Death more than any Wayne album but Biggie only had 2 albums, so Wayne is def above Biggie

Comment

Originally posted by BrewCityCM View Post
        Wayne’s way better than Pac.

i enjoy Ready to Die and Life after Death more than any Wayne album but Biggie only had 2 albums, so Wayne is def above Biggie
        Do you enjoy RTD and LAD more than any Wayne mixtape too?

Comment

Originally posted by mania983 View Post
          What i'm gonna say is Wayne is definitely more fun to listen to than Pac, Biggie, Jay Z, Eminem and Nas. Pac and Biggie are great of course, but i'll definitely rather listen to Wayne than the
          qm. As far as rapping goes, Wayne is better than them and the only one who can rival Wayne's rapping ability is Eminem. The thing about Wayne is he has soo much music and so much different eras, voices, flows etc. that you would rarely get tired of him.+ Wayne is sooo much versatile than Biggie and Pac. Let's not forget this is the same guy who made Cannon and How To Love
          Idk bro, jay is pretty dope

Comment

Imo, Jay isn't a top 10 rapper.

Comment

Originally posted by jhoya101 View Post
              Idk bro, jay is pretty dope
              i didn't say he isn't, Jay is top 5, but Wayne is better. The only thing Jay has over Wayne is production.
              And btw the fact that Jay Z and Wayne only have 2 songs together is a crime
              Last edited by mania983; 08-08-2020, 09:53 PM.

Comment

Wayne is way better than pac, pac is average at best imo.

Comment

Originally posted by jsharma17 View Post
                  Wayne is way better than pac, pac is average at best imo.
                  Can you explain like what criteria is he better? I'm not judging, I'm just asking to better explain your opinion

Comment

Originally posted by TreJT2004 View Post
                    Can you explain like what criteria is he better? I'm not judging, I'm just asking to better explain your opinion

Wordplay? Wayne, Jay-Z, Jada, Storytelling? Nas, Andre 3000, Em. Delivery? 50, Cam and Ross. You can make an argument for sales and influence but he's not the leader in either of those criteria, nor are they the most important

Comment

Pac and Wayne are pretty similar as far as discography.

They both have a crazy output, and obviously not everything is good but what hits, hits hard. They'd be close to each other in a top 10.

Pac is more impactful though, and that's partly due to him dying in his prime.

Also they both have a bad habit of throwing weed carriers on their songs

- - - Updated - - -

Wordplay? Wayne, Jay-Z, Jada, Storytelling? Nas, Andre 3000, Em. Delivery? 50, Cam and Ross. You can make an argument for sales and influence but he's not the leader in either of those criteria, nor are they the most important
                      Pac got better delivery than 50 Cam and Ross
                      Wordplay I'll give you
                      Story telling Pac is up there with Nas and 3K.

Pac isn't the undisputed GOAT as some people say, but easily top 10, at worst top 15.

U ever bump 7 Day

Comment

bro i usually agree with u but Wayne is obviously a leader in delivery. One of the best ever

Comment

Working...
                        X