Question about Wayne's health?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about Wayne's health?

This is his last video appearance where he seems "healthy" Obviously the lawsuit and stuff was going on, but I think it's bs to think that would have caused his health to decline as it has, he's basically aged 20 years since this. He looks pretty clean here, as in drug free. anyone know if he was sipping at this time?

If his really using all the drugs they found on the plane that day then that would most certainly explain why his health has diminished quite significantly

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Originally posted by Zimmie View Post
      If his really using all the drugs they found on the plane that day then that would most certainly explain why his health has diminished quite significantly

Wayne really be doing every drug imaginable.
      Rapping about Coke and Ex (and probably other pills), Lean obviously, Heroin based on the plane raid, obviously Weed.

Comment

Originally posted by martian master View Post
        Wayne really be doing every drug imaginable.
        Rapping about Coke and Ex (and probably other pills), Lean obviously, Heroin based on the plane raid, obviously Weed.
        Yeah the coke talk has definitely picked up massively also percs mans really needs an intervention just stay smoking weed and kick the rest but pretty sure he fell into a deep deep addiction especially during the 2015 era the music became a lot darker and themes of drug use picked up

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Speed ballin off the yayo and codeine kinda speaks for itself

I also think all the face tattoos make him look worse tbh...he should have never filled in his cheek areas

Comment

Yeah the coke talk has definitely picked up massively also percs mans really needs an intervention just stay smoking weed and kick the rest but pretty sure he fell into a deep deep addiction especially during the 2015 era the music became a lot darker and themes of drug use picked up
            yeah, NC2, D6/D6 Reloaded and Funeral are full of drug talk and other dark themes

Comment

my baby is healthy xx

xxx

Comment

Originally posted by Emilyyy-xx View Post
                my baby is healthy xx
                yeah sure

Comment

i still put it down to lack of sleep. its strange though because some days he looks young and some days he looks unwell and old

Comment

Originally posted by lilwayne-carter View Post
                    i still put it down to lack of sleep. its strange though because some days he looks young and some days he looks unwell and old
                    I think its opposite sometimes he gets a good pic taken in the right lighting and he looks fine then u see him in other not favourable places and he looks like a crackhead junkie as i said earlier if he really is doing HERION, COCAINE, LEAN, WEED, PERCS simultaneously then he really got a death wish

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by vintageweezyf View Post
                    Speed ballin off the yayo and codeine kinda speaks for itself

I also think all the face tattoos make him look worse tbh...he should have never filled in his cheek areas
                    I hear that getting a face tat whilst high is a orgasmic feeling haha i dont have any tats but have heard this might explain why he keeps getting it tatted he also did reference it on FUNERAL "just got my face tatted and it gelt orgasmic" its def an addiction but yeah definitely doesn't help his looks no homo

#FREEVELVET

Comment

I think its opposite sometimes he gets a good pic taken in the right lighting and he looks fine then u see him in other not favourable places and he looks like a crackhead junkie as i said earlier if he really is doing HERION, COCAINE, LEAN, WEED, PERCS simultaneously then he really got a death wish

- - - Updated - - -

I hear that getting a face tat whilst high is a orgasmic feeling haha i dont have any tats but have heard this might explain why he keeps getting it tatted he also did reference it on FUNERAL "just got my face tatted and it gelt orgasmic" its def an addiction but yeah definitely doesn't help his looks no homo
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by mania983; 08-10-2020, 07:09 AM.

Comment

You guys still questioning his drug usage? Dude's been a junkie since forever
                        It's just sad that it seems like he can't escape this vicious circle of self destruction
                        It really is a wonder man's still walking on this earth

That being said it seemed like he was on a good way but that Birdman situation really fucked
                        him up in every way I think. Which is quite understandable when the man you grew up under
                        tries to kill you because you try to get the money back you actually deserve

It's really sad

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Emilyyy-xx View Post
                        my baby is healthy xx
                        are you a bot?

Comment

Working...
                        X