Question about Wayne's health?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TuneFromMoon View Post
    You guys still questioning his drug usage? Dude's been a junkie since forever
    It's just sad that it seems like he can't escape this vicious circle of self destruction
    It really is a wonder man's still walking on this earth

That being said it seemed like he was on a good way but that Birdman situation really fucked
    him up in every way I think. Which is quite understandable when the man you grew up under
    tries to kill you because you try to get the money back you actually deserve

It's really sad

- - - Updated - - -

are you a bot?
    watch his interviews from 2014, that man was happy and healthy, i really miss him being like that. It hurts to see him the way he is now ...

Comment

People around him needs to help him and not be fkin yes man. Mack getting paid i guess he doesn't give af or just scared to say something. His daughter nothing too? I'm really surprised how Wayne survived that many seizures WHICH WE KNOW OF.

Comment

was/is there any other musician who takes so much drugs for so long(20 years)?

Comment

Originally posted by mania983 View Post
          was/is there any other musician who takes so much drugs for so long(20 years)?
          There is one but he's not a rapper, Jonny Craig, One of my favorite vocalists (has been in multiple bands, Dance Gavin Dance, Emarosa, Slaves) and all 3 were him being kicked out because he can't put the drugs down. Dude has a golden voice despite the drugs. If he could've stayed sober, Jonny Craig would be bigger than a lot of people right now.

Check this dude's vocals at 3:10 on his Marvin's Room cover.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Shake View Post
              you mean dreads? lol

Comment

I think about how 2001-2006 Wayne would regard our current wayne

Comment

Originally posted by Emilyyy-xx View Post
                  my baby is healthy xx
                  keep dreaming girl

Comment

Originally posted by jsharma17 View Post
                    Don't be mistaken, the quote on quote self titled "rapper eater' would've ended this man's career.

Comment

Originally posted by jsharma17 View Post
                      Lol he would say he better. Mainly due to delivery

Comment

Originally posted by Shake View Post
                        you mean dreads lol??

Comment

Somethin tell me he gotta cut down on them drugs. Too much is all bad on the body.

Comment

Working...
                          X