Lil wayne's Rebirth on amazon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Lil wayne's Rebirth on amazon

I saw this too and kept my mouth shut...any doubters/haters i have an amazon email confirmation and also called the CS and the warehouse, they assured me that it was in stock...Funny how all the versions, DIRTY and DELUXE EXTRA TRACKS were all in stock BUT NOT CLEAN...it was a warehouse fuck up, has happened at Amazon on more than one occasion. I got same day shipping to avoid and chance of auto correcting a fuck up...Looks like since then they have corrected it...I'll keep you posted...we'll see DEC 15th....could or couldn't happen, money's refundable worth a try.

Comment

how many on this board have a confirmation?

i hope a ton.. we need this!

Comment

I have counted a total of 5 I personally know, that are getting it sometime next week.

They all were "shipped" out already and got their confirmation; including their tracking...the wait is on my friends.
        Tomorrow is gonna be hectic, tuesday expect a leak.

Comment

i mean they can't send a tracking out unless somethings in the box.. i know amazon stunts on some shit with packaging and release dates.. but this seems like its out in the open

let's hope

Comment

First person to leak this gets an exclusive track from Game.

Comment

I mean my confirmation's not just a "confirmation" I have an actual PACKAGE in a WAREHOUSE in Lexington, KY....and I should be expecting it on Dec. 15th. Amazon has since then caught the mistake but my shit was shipped out on Dec. 13...I called and talked to CS and the Warehouse....so if I don't get it I'll actually be suprised...Amazon is notorious for fuck ups like this....

Comment

Originally posted by DJBMURDER
                I mean my confirmation's not just a "confirmation" I have an actual PACKAGE in a WAREHOUSE in Lexington, KY....and I should be expecting it on Dec. 15th. Amazon has since then caught the mistake but my shit was shipped out on Dec. 13...I called and talked to CS and the Warehouse....so if I don't get it I'll actually be suprised...Amazon is notorious for fuck ups like this....
                bro that is awsme!

Comment

someone keep their eyes on the DL section tomorrow or tuesday...should have deluxe edition with extra tracks and DVD for download...someone work on getting WAYM...more excited about that...

Comment

Originally posted by finaltime
                    I have counted a total of 5 I personally know, that are getting it sometime next week.

They all were "shipped" out already and got their confirmation; including their tracking...the wait is on my friends.
                    Tomorrow is gonna be hectic, tuesday expect a leak.

leak the entire album bro i cant wait to listen all them tracks!! i hope you really get it , but i doubt it.. but yeah lets be positive !

Comment

Well if you leak it I will send you an exclusive Game track that aint been released yet.
                      Up the album as soon as you get it.

Comment

but i mean, what else can be in the box if that's the only thing they ordered?

it has to be the album

Comment

someone keep their eyes on the DL section tomorrow or tuesday...should have deluxe edition with extra tracks and DVD for download...someone work on getting WAYM...more excited about that...

cant wait for that leak bro, been waiting for that album since wayne announced it..

a lot of positive energies

Comment

Working...
                          X