Lil wayne's Rebirth on amazon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Lil wayne's Rebirth on amazon

lawl i feel bad for dude who got that copy from amazon, he's prolly gettin a million pm's right now

Comment

Date Time Location Event Details
      December 15, 2009 06:50:00 AM Tinton Falls NJ US Arrival Scan
      December 15, 2009 05:15:00 AM Secaucus NJ US Departure Scan
      December 15, 2009 02:10:00 AM Secaucus NJ US Arrival Scan
      December 14, 2009 10:22:00 PM Newark NJ US Departure Scan
      December 14, 2009 08:46:00 PM Newark NJ US Arrival Scan
      December 14, 2009 06:53:00 PM Louisville KY US Departure Scan
      December 14, 2009 01:17:00 PM Louisville KY US Shipment received by carrier
      December 13, 2009 01:49:25 PM Lexington KY US Shipment has left seller facility and is in transit

Mines still comming

Comment

well will YOU at least leak the shit lol

Comment

Someone has to, no way that a whole bunch of people get it this morning, and not one soul leaks it, or at least I really hope that doesn't happen. If you have it, and just don't wanna leak, please pm it to me, i'll keep it to my lonesome, promise.

Comment

fuck my life. mine made it to the tampa distribution center, then got snatched by amazon. sent them the nastiest e-mail though demanding that they release the hold. hopefully i get an idiot cs rep and they fix it. either way, ive listened to "drop the world" like fifty fuckin times so far, and the inevitable leak will happen today.

Comment

little off-topic, but i just fucked to "drop the world" xD its dope.
              i stay smoking bud, im marijuana motivated.

Comment

is anyone here who is getting Rebirth from amazon man enough to leak it...you don't have to lie, just say yes or no. I don't feel like anticipating something that won't happen so let us know.

Comment

if i got it (currently trying to get Amazon to release the hold they have on mine/its at a warehouse 15 min away from me!) , id share with "the fam". i am the only person i know, that i talk with in day to day life that still buys records, and i download everything. if i like it, i buy it. if it is garbage, i delete it. 100% support

Comment

Originally posted by chart423
                    if i got it (currently trying to get Amazon to release the hold they have on mine/its at a warehouse 15 min away from me!) , id share with "the fam". i am the only person i know, that i talk with in day to day life that still buys records, and i download everything. if i like it, i buy it. if it is garbage, i delete it. 100% support
                    You're going to that warehouse now?
                    I got Summer hating on me cause I'm hotter than the sun
                    Got Spring hating on me cause I ain't never sprung
                    Winter hating on me cause I'm colder than ya'll
                    And I would never, I would never, I would never Fall
                    I'm being hated by the seasons, so fuck ya'll who hatin for no reason!

Comment

Originally posted by JoelReal
                      Originally posted by chart423
                      You're going to that warehouse now?
                      Unfortunately, if Amazon requested a "return to sender", i could go there but they wouldnt allow me to receive it. right now im bitchin at amazon to release the hold. im gonna keep gettin different indian cs reps until one gives

Comment

anything from DJ or SKIM?

Comment

the time is now.. leak it!

in two days it will be released everywhere..

even if lil wayne was a fan of lil wayne he'd say drop that shit

fire starter.. go!

Comment

Working...
                          X