• Show
Clear All

• Re: Lil wayne's Rebirth on amazon

Originally posted by DiZkArD
    Originally posted by dinonid
    so i take it they have the full album?
    You sir, are right.

What are the chances on a possible leak?
    0%
    I got Summer hating on me cause I'm hotter than the sun
    Got Spring hating on me cause I ain't never sprung
    Winter hating on me cause I'm colder than ya'll
    And I would never, I would never, I would never Fall
    I'm being hated by the seasons, so fuck ya'll who hatin for no reason!

Comment

You sir, are right.

From that person or me, probably none.
      Alright, mad props for gettin' it man. I just can't wait to bump this.

Comment

Jammin to Paradice! Shit is fire!

Comment

You sir, are right.

From that person or me, probably none. The best you'll get from him is snippets.
          @Dinonid , I know theres no need to give moral lessons but its just really ridiculous that people with the album are keeping it fro themselves. Yall are using cheap-ass exscuses to make yourselves look good like sayin that you respect Wayne too much too leak it. But if you werent one of the lucky guys who got it you d beggin on the forum just like all of us
          Let Tha Carter Free

Comment

Originally posted by D.A.S
            You sir, are right.

From that person or me, probably none. The best you'll get from him is snippets.
            @Dinonid , I know theres no need to give moral lessons but its just really ridiculous that people with the album are keeping it fro themselves. Yall are using cheap-ass exscuses to make yourselves look good like sayin that you respect Wayne too much too leak it. But if you werent one of the lucky guys who got it you d beggin on the forum just like all of us
            Well you sir, need to shut the fuck up.

Your getting an exclusive via me and skimm so chill the fuck out.

Comment

[quote=dinonid]
              Originally posted by "DiZkArD":2lxe0zpy
              You sir, are right.

Your getting an exclusive via me and skimm so chill the fuck out.[/quote:2lxe0zpy]

and when is this about to drop?

Comment

[quote=tha_chronic][quote=dinonid]
                Originally posted by "D.A.S":oq673yfv
                Originally posted by "DiZkArD":oq673yfv
                You sir, are right.

Your getting an exclusive via me and skimm so chill the fuck out.[/quoteq673yfv]

and when is this about to drop? [/quoteq673yfv]
                Waiting on skimm

Comment

Listen i been on the phone with amazon for hours arguing with them, what i need is for every one here who got thier cd recalled back to call amazon and start arguing with them and start saying ur going to take legal action. we will all bring amazon down, but we need strenth in numbers

Comment

[quote=dinonid]
                    Originally posted by "DiZkArD":1zwyceb9
                    You sir, are right.

Your getting an exclusive via me and skimm so chill the fuck out.[/quote:1zwyceb9]

What exclusive ?! All Ive seen so far is a 16sec snippet. Problem is yall think your special and shit cause you got the album but thats just bein fuckin lucky (and yes I wish Id been that lucky). As I said if you were in our place you would be hoppin that someone would be cool enough to pass the album around
                    Let Tha Carter Free

Comment

[quote=D.A.S][quote=dinonid]
                      Originally posted by "D.A.S":15ck4bfy
                      Originally posted by "DiZkArD":15ck4bfy
                      You sir, are right.

Your getting an exclusive via me and skimm so chill the fuck out.[/quote:15ck4bfy]

What exclusive ?! All Ive seen so far is a 16sec snippet. Problem is yall think your special and shit cause you got the album but thats just bein fuckin lucky (and yes I wish Id been that lucky). As I said if you were in our place you would be hoppin that someone would be cool enough to pass the album around[/quote:15ck4bfy]
                      You know we don't have to drop it? If you don't like how we are doing it then get the fuck out.

Comment

[quote=dinonid][quote=D.A.S][quote=dinonid]
                        Originally posted by "D.A.S":2ris97v5
                        Originally posted by "dinonid":2ris97v5
                        Originally posted by "DiZkArD":2ris97v5
                        You sir, are right.

Your getting an exclusive via me and skimm so chill the fuck out.[/quote:2ris97v5]

What exclusive ?! All Ive seen so far is a 16sec snippet. Problem is yall think your special and shit cause you got the album but thats just bein fuckin lucky (and yes I wish Id been that lucky). As I said if you were in our place you would be hoppin that someone would be cool enough to pass the album around[/quote:2ris97v5]
                        You know we don't have to drop it? If you don't like how we are doing it then get the fuck out.[/quote:2ris97v5]

First of all chill with the way you talk to me cause I aint your fuckin friend.
                        Then if you actually read what I wrote, Im sayin that I aint hatin on people who got it and that Id love to get the album but that its just fucked and bein arrogant and selfish not to pass the album around
                        Let Tha Carter Free

Comment

rebirth and we are young money are all over the interwebs fellas

Comment

Working...
                          X