D5 or D6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• D5 or D6

Everyone always say d6 better but d5 may no cap be outside of dd3 the most lyrical Wayne ever been

cream, you song, levels, don�t kill, new slaves and really all of em he�s spitting but those especially cream, you song, and levels are exceptional

d6 cray tho.

fly away was an onslaught, my dawg, xo tour life, back from the 80s and more.

its hard

D6 is great. D5 had some ight songs but it was overhyped here bc of how awful D4 was and it started his comeback

Comment

Originally posted by BrewCityCM View Post
      D6 is great. D5 had some ight songs but it was overhyped here bc of how awful D4 was and it started his comeback
      idk, I wasn’t around for d5 but to this day I can go back and play d5. You song is absurd as well cream

Comment

Tough decision for me as I loved D5 from the start but D6 had that other energy, man! I gotta go D6.

D6:R > D6 > D5

Comment

But yeah d6 is great. He was spazzing. But I liked how in pocket Wayne was with the slow flow tho on d5. Like it’s classic weezy to me. Just beatin u with bars and mergin with the beat.

once again, the double entendres and wordplay was on full effect on you song. Could be argued to be one of his most complete verses

Comment

D6/R >>>>>D5

D5 good project and return to form though, has some gems on it (cream, you song, levels, still got that rock)

Comment

I actually liked d5 a lot more than I thought I would on first listen but d6 and d6 reloaded blew me away.
              Automatic cash
              Big booty bitch
              Girl, I'm on your ass

www.youtube.com/weezyacademy
              https://anchor.fm/theweezyacademy

Comment

Originally posted by YaBoyInThe505 View Post
                Tough decision for me as I loved D5 from the start but D6 had that other energy, man! I gotta go D6.

D6:R > D6 > D5
                Don't get too high to look over blessings

Comment

They neck and neck to me. I guess D5 because I think the best songs on D5 beat the best songs on D6.

- - - Updated - - -

They neck and neck to me. I guess D5 because I think the best songs on D5 beat the best songs on D6.

Comment

d5 i think

Comment

Don’t Kill is one of my favorite Wayne songs ever

Comment

D5 is the worst dedication so yea.....

Comment

Working...
                        X