Carter V OG out now (no links)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carter V OG out now (no links)

So it's out now in New Zealand cuz of times zones and all that.

My question is why do we have to rely on leaks to get the best version of Wayne's music.

These redone versions are seriously subpar compared to what we got on the leak. Half of that is this forced sounding delivery now but even the arrangement on songs like LOMC were redone for nothing.

That acapella part on the actual OG song was some of the hardest shit on the whole leak and they did away with all that to make it more sound generic.

Blowing my mind trying to figure out why these official releases end up like this.

You�re better posting in the thread in the Latest News but it�s expected now when it comes to Wayne�s team.

They really are tryna destroy his legacy

Dear Mr. ImTooGoodToDropAnAlbum

Comment

Originally posted by Sparta360 View Post
      So it's out now in New Zealand cuz of times zones and all that. My question is why do we have to rely on leaks to get the best version of Wayne's music. These redone versions are seriously subpar compared to what we got on the leak. Half of that is this forced sounding delivery now but even the arrangement on songs like LOMC were redone for nothing. That acapella part on the actual OG song was some of the hardest shit on the whole leak and they did away with all that to make it more sound generic. Blowing my mind trying to figure out why these official releases end up like this.
      https://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/la...xe-friday.html

Comment

Working...
      X