Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do a lot of wayne fans hate Dark side of the moon, what about me, how to love

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why do a lot of wayne fans hate Dark side of the moon, what about me, how to love

Why do a lot of wayne fans hate Dark side of the moon, what about me, how to love

Those are some of most popular songs on albums but I see so many wayne fans hatin on them
    Don't get too high to look over blessings

Not everyone is into singing Wayne, that's why. I like these songs tho

Comment

I actually like What About Me

Comment

how to love is dope.
        its VERY rare that wayne nails the singing.
        Mess, Perfect strangers are the only recent examples

I hate them thirsty bitches
        Cut them off like circumcision
        -Lil Wayne

Comment

I've rarely seen people hate on how to love? That song was BIG

But lmao so many people here hate on dark side of the moon (as proven by a thread in General chat). I guess it's cause singing wayne/nicki is not something everyone likes, and wayne's voice nowadays especially don't always fit in with the singing. I really like the song myself though

Comment

weezy is very diverse
            makes music for different people
            the people who love how to love probably dont enjoy songs like BM JR as much as what i do

Comment

It�s a boring song, I feel like falling asleep when it comes on!

Dear Mr. ImTooGoodToDropAnAlbum

Comment

Originally posted by when_it_snow_im_on_top View Post

Those are some of most popular songs on albums but I see so many wayne fans hatin on them
                I love Dark Side. that's my shit. How To Love is cool too. DS is one of the few C5 songs I liked.

Comment

I'm a huge fan of singing Wayne and really like How To Love, but I'm not a fan of either Dark side of the moon or what about me. I think with How To Love, Wayne's voice just sounds so perfect and he hits all the notes incredibly well - he took his time with that song and it shows. Dark side of the moon and what about me just sound like they didn't have as much focus and time put into them as How To Love did.
                  RawTuneNotACartoon

Comment

Anything with autotune lately has this forum up in arms. I'm all for it.

Comment

Fuck all autotune haters get admitted to a nursing home #FREEVELVET #SINGINGWAYNEGANG

#FREEVELVET

Comment

by far the worst song on c5 and its nothing to do with autotune

Comment

Working...
                        X