Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tha Mobb View Post
    I love this lmao

This is why everyone had wayne on their features; can't beat the competition, have em join you
    remmiiixxxxxx babbyyyyyyyy

Comment

Is there anymore songs like Sky Is The Limit that people forgot Tunechi is not the original artist LOL?

Comment

Originally posted by mania983 View Post
        nah, he killed many beats better than the original on both those tapes ex - Jumpman, Burn, Same Damn Tune, Lil Bitch, Millyrok, Cashed Out, Live From The Gutter and theres more
        But did any of them become bigger than the original song? Only recent one I can think of is For Nothing.

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post
          But did any of them become bigger than the original song? Only recent one I can think of is For Nothing.
          Big Bad Wolf was also huge. Kendrick even tweeted it.

I hate them thirsty bitches
          Cut them off like circumcision
          -Lil Wayne

Comment

Run This Town for example is not bigger than the original, but is BETTER than the original

Comment

Originally posted by lilweezyfan View Post
              Big Bad Wolf was also huge. Kendrick even tweeted it.
              It was huge but not bigger than the original.

Originally posted by mania983 View Post
              Run This Town for example is not bigger than the original, but is BETTER than the original
              yeah I would say most of his remixes are better than the original, but that doesn't mean it was bigger.

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

It was huge but not bigger than the original.
                you sure?

I hate them thirsty bitches
                Cut them off like circumcision
                -Lil Wayne

Comment

Originally posted by lilweezyfan View Post
                  you sure?
                  yeah I don't assume shit, Hip Hopper has 30 million views on Youtube, Big Bad Wolf has 13 million
                  Hip Hopper has 25 million plays on Spotify, Big Bad Wolf has 5.8 million (Plays & downloads combined) on Datpiff

I think For Nothing is the only track from D6 Reloaded to be bigger than the original and it's not by much

Comment

yeah I don't assume shit, Hip Hopper has 30 million views on Youtube, Big Bad Wolf has 13 million
                    Hip Hopper has 25 million plays on Spotify, Big Bad Wolf has 5.8 million (Plays & downloads combined) on Datpiff

I think For Nothing is the only track from D6 Reloaded to be bigger than the original and it's not by much
                    and still Big Bad Wolf is 100x times better than the original, as well as XO Tour Life

Comment

those were the days <3

Comment

Working...
                      X