how do you think wayne will..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how do you think wayne will..

cope with being in Jail for a year without the access to Syrup, or Weed?
    do you think he'll beable to survive?
    because he is a drug addict (not a "drug addict, but he's uses it to hide the pain inside, whatever that may be"). he smokes weed and drinks syrup almost 24/7. referring this from The Carter Documentary http://stagevu.com/video/beahmznpkdqb

what do you think he'll do ?
    do you think he'll be supplied with weed ?
    what are your thoughts on this?

Re: how do you think wayne will..

i have no idea..

but..
    wayne isnt stupid, hell do the best for himself, whatever it is!

Comment

Originally posted by alkalin007
      i have no idea..

but..
      wayne isnt stupid, hell do the best for himself, whatever it is!
      Good point
      Weezy is a smart boy he will get out of jail in like 8 maybe 7 month if he has a good behaiver
      The sky is the limit

Comment

all i know is when he get out, he will go straight to the studio and get out everything that is Bottled up
        They just gettin lucky 4 leaf Clover-Im High Off Life these Ni#gaz is Sober-Mercy

Comment

Originally posted by npaproductions
          because he is a drug addict (not a "drug addict, but he's uses it to hide the pain inside, whatever that may be"). he smokes weed and drinks syrup almost 24/7. referring this from The Carter Documentary http://stagevu.com/video/beahmznpkdqb

Weed Isn't physical addictive. of course hes going to miss it since hes so used to always being hiqh and smoking 24/7 but after 1-2 months hes not gonna be feenin for it...
          And i believe he quit lean awhile aqo so he wont have any withdraws.

Comment

Originally posted by npaproductions

He quit syrup a while back, and He will be able to go with out weed. (You do know he probably wont serve a full year right?)

Comment

I think hell still be able to get drugs though somehow hes not gonna be sober the whole time i dont think so at least
              "ITS WEEZY BABY STRAPPED LIKE THE NAVY RIDIN WITH A HALF A BRICK STRAPPED TO A BABY I BE GETTIN MONEY RUN A LAP IF YOU LAZY GRANDADDY PURP GOT ME TRAPPED LIKE MAZES BUNCH OF DIAMOND CHAINS LOOKIN LIKE A BUNCH OF LAZERS UNDERSTAND IM SHARPER THAN A FUKIN HELLRAISER"

Comment

Originally posted by HellRaiser
                I think hell still be able to get drugs though somehow hes not gonna be sober the whole time i dont think so at least
                Nuh Uh.

Comment

Working...
                X