Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• you guys&trans are sleeping on 'Lost' bonustrack of Cv

read title btch

Am I right? this song was recorded recently right? Promises a lot for upcoming tapes. These are the songs I like from Wayne, right now. Very artistic and mature.

I did not read a lot about this song, what are your toughts
    "I can see God when I'm Squinting"

It’s one of the most liked songs, so of course you didn’t read much about it

Comment

Originally posted by BrewCityCM View Post
      It’s one of the most liked songs, so of course you didn’t read much about it
      also no appreciations??

is it truly the most liked song of the bonus tracks? that makes me happy. I had no faith in wayne fans.

What about Life of mr Carter / Scottie? I thik I prefer Lost. Change my mind
      "I can see God when I'm Squinting"

Comment

Originally posted by slayeroo View Post
        also no appreciations??

is it truly the most liked song of the bonus tracks? that makes me happy. I had no faith in wayne fans.

What about Life of mr Carter / Scottie? I thik I prefer Lost. Change my mind
        There are already threads about the songs, check them out, my man I mean tranny

Comment

most people on here said they love the song and [MENTION=62207]Zimmie[/MENTION] already made an appreciation thread for it

Comment

How can people be sleeping on it when it's been one of the most praised songs on there by a lot of people here?
            #FreeColleGrove2

Comment

read title btch

Am I right? this song was recorded recently right? Promises a lot for upcoming tapes. These are the songs I like from Wayne, right now. Very artistic and mature.

Comment

read title btch

maybe read the forum more bitch
                and you will see everyone enjoys the song here

Comment

There’s no way this is a newer song that autotune and voice on the hook is way too good for new Wayne lol.

Comment

Originally posted by vintageweezyf View Post
                    There’s no way this is a newer song that autotune and voice on the hook is way too good for new Wayne lol.
                    It sounds almost exactly like Trust Nobody on funeral... definitely recorded in the last year or two.

Comment

read title btch

Have you heard Trust Nobody off Funeral?

Comment

I fuck with this track so much

Comment

Working...
                        X