Favorite Bootleg Mixtapes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favorite Bootleg Mixtapes

The Drought is Over series is the most official unnofficial projects in Waynes discography. List some of your favorites as well as other bootleg tapes that may have flown under the radar. Im sure there are some that I am not familiar with even if I know the tracks as random loosies

Drought is Over 2
    Drought is Over 6
    Drought is Over 4
    Young Moula Baby!
    Drought is Over 5
    Blow
    My Face Can't Be Felt

Drought Is Over's, Wayne's World's, New Orleans Nightmare's, Hottest N*gga Under The Sun

Comment

Drought Is Over series the best mixtape series OAT, with TDIO2 being the best mixtape OAT. But besides what Martian said, Lil Wayne Stars In Mardi Gras is must listen, potentially The Leak series/Lil Wayne & Friends Series. The color of money 14 cool, so is Blow/ICFMF Prequel, and B.A.G Intro

Comment

Originally posted by martian master View Post
        Drought Is Over's, Wayne's World's, New Orleans Nightmare's, Hottest N*gga Under The Sun
        I feel like the Waynes World, NO Nightmare, and Hottest Under the sun type of tapes have too many recycled tracks from empire or official releases

Comment

Originally posted by bhawks24 View Post
          I feel like the Waynes World, NO Nightmare, and Hottest Under the sun type of tapes have too many recycled tracks from empire or official releases

Waynes World kinda, Hottest Under the sun not really, it premired all those if not most those songs

NO Nightmare youre 100% right tho lol

the Leak Tapes were dope too

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by jsharma17 View Post
          Drought Is Over series the best mixtape series OAT, with TDIO2 being the best mixtape OAT. But besides what Martian said, Lil Wayne Stars In Mardi Gras is must listen, potentially The Leak series/Lil Wayne & Friends Series. The color of money 14 cool, so is Blow/ICFMF Prequel, and B.A.G Intro

shout out Lil Wayne and Friends for not tagging their shit lol

Comment

Waynes World kinda, Hottest Under the sun not really, it premired all those if not most those songs
            I think I got all my tracks on HipHopEarly.com. and made my own mixes at that time. They have a few OG versions of tracks on there too!

Comment

Originally posted by bhawks24 View Post
              I think I got all my tracks on HipHopEarly.com. and made my own mixes at that time. They have a few OG versions of tracks on there too!

Damn, you know u gotta share those OG versions cmon

Comment

I liked the Blue Martian Deluxe Edition tape a lot...because of the cover and that tape was my first time hearing 30 Minutes to New Orleans. Plus, it had the good version of I Don't Like The Look of It.

Comment

i always enjoyed 'the leak' tapes

Comment

Originally posted by jsharma17 View Post
                    the lil wayne and friends series >>>>>

Comment

My Face Can't Be Felt + Hottest Nigga Under The Sun.

Great memories right there

Comment

Damn, you know u gotta share those OG versions cmon
                        I was talking about stuff like Not Love and Turnin Me On

Comment

Working...
                        X