Do you think??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you think??

do you think wayne is thinking about of his daughter about the weed and syrup?
    i stay smoking bud, im marijuana motivated.

Re: Do you think??

sure..

but.. she gotta understand hes the rockstar right now.. thats his life!

Comment

Originally posted by alkalin007
      sure..

yea i know. i just mean, my dad was a hell of a junkie and passed away of the drugs, and then i was thinking bout wayne, do he thinks about her? that his life is in game right now, and then i thinks its a way good that he is going to jail to be a little "clean" if you understand me. i like smoking weed too for sure, and do it all day almost, but its not good.
      i stay smoking bud, im marijuana motivated.

Comment

Originally posted by WeezyFan2
        Originally posted by alkalin007
        sure..

yea i know. i just mean, my dad was a hell of a junkie and passed away of the drugs, and then i was thinking bout wayne, do he thinks about her? that his life is in game right now, and then i thinks its a way good that he is going to jail to be a little "clean" if you understand me. i like smoking weed too for sure, and do it all day almost, but its not good.
        i understand dont worry..
        but man.. for sure he thinks about her.. everybodys talking about it and shit..

he been doing it for yeaaaaars now.. hes not stupid, he prolly talks to his daughter about eeeverything (almost)

srry for your dad btw!

Comment

Working...
        X