No announcement yet.

Freaky Side vs Dreams and Nightmares

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

come wayne scholars...who will decypher (im spelling it that way) the best parts and verses from the two songs and make one song

Comment

Originally posted by jsharma17 View Post
      The S4TW2 version is far better
      Don't get too high to look over blessings

Comment

What I don�t understand is how NOBODY in the studio said �hey Wayne you did this already� I would rather him did Monster by meek or 1942 flows or Rico. I�m lowkey just waiting for someone to take the verse and put it on a better beat just like the race remix

- - - Updated - - -

What I don�t understand is how NOBODY in the studio said �hey Wayne you did this already� I would rather him did Monster by meek or 1942 flows or Rico. I�m lowkey just waiting for someone to take the verse and put it on a better beat just like the race remix

Comment

Originally posted by HotBoyBrandino215 View Post
          What I don’t understand is how NOBODY in the studio said “hey Wayne you did this already” I would rather him did Monster by meek or 1942 flows or Rico. I’m lowkey just waiting for someone to take the verse and put it on a better beat just like the race remix

- - - Updated - - -

What I don’t understand is how NOBODY in the studio said “hey Wayne you did this already” I would rather him did Monster by meek or 1942 flows or Rico. I’m lowkey just waiting for someone to take the verse and put it on a better beat just like the race remix

Comment

Working...
          X