No announcement yet.

Am I being delusional or appreciative?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am I being delusional or appreciative?

I legit don�t think Wayne has a bad album.

if the average person made Rebirth, IANAHB2, C4 or any �trash� Wayne album it would be the greatest accomplishment of their life

Wayne is just different man. From The Block is Hot to Funeral you never know what to expect with him

Eehhhh sorry your delusional obviously if an 'average' person made those albums theyd be fire thing is an average person has an 'average' benchmark to meet wayne on the other hand is considered and celebrated as a GOAT thus he has a higher benchmark (rightfully so) to reach
    - his rapped his whole life
    - is paid handsomely
    - has connections to almost every artist in the industry due to his extensive feature list

There is no reason why a Lil Wayne should produce shit like Funeral this deep in his career

Rebirth is over hated and Ianahb2 isnt nearly as bad as people make it seem and they were reasonable quality in conjunction with where wayne was in his career

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Originally posted by Blu View Post
      I legit don�t think Wayne has a bad album.

if the average person made Rebirth, IANAHB2, C4 or any �trash� Wayne album it would be the greatest accomplishment of their life

Wayne is just different man. From The Block is Hot to Funeral you never know what to expect with him
      No you are correct.

Dear Mr. ImTooGoodToDropAnAlbum

Comment

Originally posted by Zimmie View Post
        Eehhhh sorry your delusional obviously if an 'average' person made those albums theyd be fire thing is an average person has an 'average' benchmark to meet wayne on the other hand is considered and celebrated as a GOAT thus he has a higher benchmark (rightfully so) to reach - his rapped his whole life - is paid handsomely - has connections to almost every artist in the industry due to his extensive feature list There is no reason why a Lil Wayne should produce shit like Funeral this deep in his career Rebirth is over hated and Ianahb2 isnt nearly as bad as people make it seem and they were reasonable quality in conjunction with where wayne was in his career
        you are the same person in 5 years time who makes a thread on lwhq saying 'funeral was underrated and slept on'

Comment

Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
          you are the same person in 5 years time who makes a thread on lwhq saying 'funeral was underrated and slept on'
          sorry no.

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Delusional sorry IANAHB2 is trash, and C4 is also pretty bad.....

Comment

I legit don’t think Wayne has a bad album.

if the average person made Rebirth, IANAHB2, C4 or any “trash” Wayne album it would be the greatest accomplishment of their life

c4 and IANAHB2 are actually great albums
              i cant understand why people call them trash
              they seem like sheep to me

Comment

Originally posted by back on my bullish*t View Post
                c4 and IANAHB2 are actually great albums
                i cant understand why people call them trash
                they seem like sheep to me
                C4 has aged well, IANAHB2 is still not a good album imo come on fam. All the unnecessary pussy/dick/sex lines it was overdone on the album. Wowzerz and Hello 🤦🏻*♂️ Easily 2 of the worst songs he�s made imo

Comment

Delusional.

IANAHB2 is Trash
                  Rebirth and D4 (if you count mixtapes) are extremely subpar

Comment

Originally posted by Mnjaro View Post
                    C4 has aged well, IANAHB2 is still not a good album imo come on fam. All the unnecessary pussy/dick/sex lines it was overdone on the album. Wowzerz and Hello 臘*♂️ Easily 2 of the worst songs he’s made imo
                    bruh polar opposite C4 has aged like milk and IANAHB2 has aged well ahahhaha

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Define "bad".....

Funeral might not be the greatest album but it's certainly not a "bad" album.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Mnjaro View Post
                      C4 has aged well, IANAHB2 is still not a good album imo come on fam. All the unnecessary pussy/dick/sex lines it was overdone on the album. Wowzerz and Hello 臘*♂️ Easily 2 of the worst songs he’s made imo
                      2 bad songs (I enjoyed Hello)

But what about Curtains, Gunwalk, Bitches Love Me, No Worries, Back To You, Romance, God Bless Amerika, Trigger Finger, Hot Revolver.... all good songs

Comment

I legit don’t think Wayne has a bad album.

if the average person made Rebirth, IANAHB2, C4 or any “trash” Wayne album it would be the greatest accomplishment of their life

at the end of the day it's all opinions, there is no facts. you might think wayne has no bad albums and then there will be the 30 year old with 2 kids [MENTION=106134]BrewCityCM[/MENTION] who thinks wayne only has bad albums.

Comment

Working...
                        X