If lil wayne was a new rapper...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If lil wayne was a new rapper...

imagine if wayne came out in the social media era with all the mumble rappers. like all the "internet famous" rappers that got money and a fanbase from the internet and no label to tell them what to release and what not to.
    no label, just him posting music online as he makes it and moving onto the next.

what makes wayne unique to me is he doesn't really both or care for the internet

Comment

Originally posted by lilwayne-carter View Post
      what makes wayne unique to me is he doesn't really both or care for the internet
      This isn't necessarily a good thing

Comment

my baby would still be the best xD

xxx

Comment

Originally posted by BBoyPersia View Post
          imagine if wayne came out in the social media era with all the mumble rappers. like all the "internet famous" rappers that got money and a fanbase from the internet and no label to tell them what to release and what not to. no label, just him posting music online as he makes it and moving onto the next.
          it wouldnt work without birdman, i think that man helped shape wayne into what he became

Comment

well all these new rappers are weezy clones with dreads, face tattoos, their style of rapping etc
            so if weezy came out in this era would he look like he does or would their be a new look all these new rappers have

Comment

I'm actually struggling to imagine that

Comment

It seems impossible to say since his career is such a big part of why things are the way they are.

Comment

Originally posted by KnockMeOut View Post
                  It seems impossible to say since his career is such a big part of why things are the way they are.
                  exactly this

Comment

he would still be the best rapper alive

Comment

yea. the idea was more about him being to release his music as he makes it because he likes doing it. like there are a ton of people out there making music because they like to but noone hears of them but wayne would of still been good and he would of made it out because of them.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                        X