Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TuneFromMoon View Post
    I see you
    Way too much stuff they did is unbelievable once you stop and really think about it tbh lol
    yeah so true, thats why we probably dont stop and think about it

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by BrevvcityYM View Post
    Comparing Vizine To Deep End Is Like Comparing How to love To Around The Way Girl
    indeed both are very valid comparisons sir. Like 'Tha mobb' and 'curtains ft. boo'

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by KnockMeOut View Post
    It's so ridiculous. Treating a top calibre Wayne song like a throwaway. Just strengthens my belief that they have a tonne of similar songs but won't use them.
    'i fuck your bitch and now she pregnant, shit, we out of luuuuck'

yes man fock, makes me slightly believe the conspiracy theory that Wayne's team on purpose drugs him and choses the worst songs for his tapes.

na jk. I dont actually think there are tons of songs of that calibre still unreleased. I hope so though. When Wayne (propably soon) dies, those can be released as C6, C7. & Mack and Birdman can finally get 100% of the proceedings $$$

still jk. yeah I hope we have a lot of unreleaseds like that
    "I can see God when I'm Squinting"

Comment

i thought funeral was gonna be a rebirth 2 but in reality only 1 song would fit the original rebirth and thats "dreams"

Comment

Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
        i thought funeral was gonna be a rebirth 2 but in reality only 1 song would fit the original rebirth and thats "dreams"
        i know we dont always agree on here but i felt this comment in my soul .

Comment

Takeoff called Funeral his favorite album of 2021

Comment

Originally posted by YMCMB357 View Post
            Atleast someone liked it....

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Originally posted by YMCMB357 View Post
              when and where?

- - - Updated - - -

funeral is a good album. eventually yal will realize u cant get this quality of music from anyone except wayne. yal will come back and look at this album plus the deluxe and appreciate it

Comment

Originally posted by jhoya101 View Post
                when and where?

- - - Updated - - -

funeral is a good album. eventually yal will realize u cant get this quality of music from anyone except wayne. yal will come back and look at this album plus the deluxe and appreciate it

albums that are far better then Funeral that just dropped in 2020

Eternal Atake
                Whole Lotta Red
                A Written Testimony
                No Pressure
                Alfredo
                Only For Dolphins
                Pray For Paris

Weezy used to be a trend setter now his another follower in a game saturated by followers

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Funeral shoud've been 15-16 songs not 24 and know that's for Kobe but it hurt the quality.

Comment

Originally posted by mania983 View Post
                    Funeral shoud've been 15-16 songs not 24 and know that's for Kobe but it hurt the quality.
                    every album out these days are packed out with a lot of songs its the curse and blessing of the streaming era

what funeral needed was a bit of heart and soul the album is bland and cold has nothing to it no excitement or creative energy

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Working...
                    X